JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited October 2017 in Community Creations
snci9wb6pd3w.png

5dojk7ukcxnp.jpeg

Sir Squinch

Royal Jester Zurk

Warlock NubNub

Executioner Kozar

Figured if Bramble gets a cool King skin, his party should also be dressed up like they’re part of his kingdom!
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• I like it! Problem is Squinch and Nub-Nub already have skins, so they'd be wasted.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Barleyman wrote: »
    I like it! Problem is Squinch and Nub-Nub already have skins, so they'd be wasted.

Not true! Nitpick has 2 skins. Sure, one’s a holiday skin but my point is I don’t think it’s totally out of the question.
  • man, Squinch's grown an amazing beard! he's sure to get some ladies now. and NubNub's also got a neat beard.
    i honestly don't feel to big on Zurk's skin, though, to be honest. but that's just my opinion. i do like his blade, though.
    HollandOrc wrote: »
    man, Squinch's grown an amazing beard! he's sure to get some ladies now. and NubNub's also got a neat beard.
    i honestly don't feel to big on Zurk's skin, though, to be honest. but that's just my opinion. i do like his blade, though.

Well the idea is it’s like, Bramble’s kingdom. And everyone’s dressed as if they were under his rule. Squinch is his knight, who fights or and protects him.

Being a Warlock, NubNub would run Bramble’s... more questionable errands, provide healing and magic, and probably sort out his paperwork.

And Zurk is the clown. Or Jester. Which is just a medieval clown anyways. His design was sort of based on the fact that, before the goblin team got reworked (like, almost a year ago), Zurk was the loser of the Goblin “team”. He was literally a joke. Now he’s the glue that holds the goblin team together! So what better way to honor his history than by making him look stupid again?

That’s the only reason he looks like that. Honestly now that you mention it, maybe giving him a dark hood and cloak and calling it Rougish Zurk could’ve worked too. He is the smallest and presumably quickest of them all.
  • What about Kozar? He could be the executioner or something. Nice work though!
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    What about Kozar? He could be the executioner or something. Nice work though!

Oooooh! I'll have to work on that!
    I added Executioner Kozar to the list!
  • Yeah, the executioner is easily my favorite!
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • HollandOrc wrote: »
    man, Squinch's grown an amazing beard! he's sure to get some ladies now. and NubNub's also got a neat beard.

Well the idea is it’s like, Bramble’s kingdom. And everyone’s dressed as if they were under his rule. Squinch is his knight, who fights or and protects him.

Being a Warlock, NubNub would run Bramble’s... more questionable errands, provide healing and magic, and probably sort out his paperwork.

And Zurk is the clown. Or Jester. Which is just a medieval clown anyways. His design was sort of based on the fact that, before the goblin team got reworked (like, almost a year ago), Zurk was the loser of the Goblin “team”. He was literally a joke. Now he’s the glue that holds the goblin team together! So what better way to honor his history than by making him look stupid again?

That’s the only reason he looks like that. Honestly now that you mention it, maybe giving him a dark hood and cloak and calling it Rougish Zurk could’ve worked too. He is the smallest and presumably quickest of them all.

Ah, i see what you were going for with Zurk. That's an interesting hommage to his past, but i kind of feel like that it doesn't really fit in with his actual personality since he's officially a berserker and is shown to prefer brawn over brains, even though he's indeed the quickest Goblin of them all now that you mention it. And i don't know about him being a rogue; maybe some sort of law enforcer role would fit him better. But that's just my thoughts on it.
    Also, i saw Executioner Kozar, and holy heck does he look awesome!

Ah, i see what you were going for with Zurk. That's an interesting hommage to his past, but i kind of feel like that it doesn't really fit in with his actual personality since he's officially a berserker and is shown to prefer brawn over brains, even though he's indeed the quickest Goblin of them all now that you mention it. And i don't know about him being a rogue; maybe some sort of law enforcer role would fit him better. But that's just my thoughts on it.
    Also, i saw Executioner Kozar, and holy heck does he look awesome!

He’s also the Goblin Cheerleader, and a Jester’s is sort of to cheer up or cheer on his higher-ups. I think Zurk was supposed to be a bezerker, yes, but due to dev... neglect... he’s sort of become more of a support character.

I think now the whole “bezerker” thing is more of a joke. Like, he’s a bezerker at heart but he’s just so small and weak, so like a really angry tiny person. That’s my take on it anyways, I understand your view top of course.