Zomm's Epic Has Crawled Out of the Grave! Available Now!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited October 28 in General Discussion
UPDATE: Zomm's Epic is now available!

If you've already purchased the Zomm Epic Bundle, you got everything you paid for, and when the Epic becomes available tomorrow, you will already have the materials you bought. We will also be opening the Dark Epic Island dungeon so you can farm the material.

Zomm's Epic attack deals 2x damage, inflicts Disease on all enemies, and increases the maximum health of all Undead allies! The Epic also provides him with the an upgraded passive that makes all Zomminions start with their abilities ready immediately.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• So @Joel, can we expect a new goody every day? If today was the release of the event and tomorrow is Zomm's epic release, will there be something new on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday etc. etc. ?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    There will be new quests every day, but nothing quite as significant as an Epic every day.
  • are you sure? an epic every day keeps the torches and pitchforks away
  • What would Zomm's epic look like. I think the hand staff looks pretty amazing as it is. What could possibly make it better, im itching to ind out.
  • tthebone wrote: »
    What would Zomm's epic look like. I think the hand staff looks pretty amazing as it is. What could possibly make it better, im itching to ind out.

The picture of Zomm's epic is already out.
    2kpigdq6z2gj.jpg
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Synergetic.
    All hail Lord Zomm!
  • HellaMHellaM Member
    edited October 27
    The epic better be freaking epic. Because his rework is poop. Zomm went to an occasionally essential hero on his own, and a great undead team-mate, the only one who can punch through shade's shield and change the course of battles, and now alone is a generic damage dealer with gimmicks. Oh noes - he has skeletons. Ponti has a skeleton, it made a difference once every thousand battles with him - who cares.

And if your GD was dumb enough to move the energy drain on the epic - it will be essentially useless as it can't be relied upon because of % chance.
  • I'm waiting for Zomm epic. Will it be released today?
  • Should be out at midday reset in next 15 mins hopefully.
    The Epic will not be out at 3pm CST today, but will hopefully still be out today. A minor issue has arisen and we are currently tending to it.
  • Joel wrote: »
    The Epic will not be out at 3pm CST today, but will hopefully still be out today. A minor issue has arisen and we are currently tending to it.

NooOOooOOooooOOOOooO!!!!
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Well this is sad :neutral:
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited October 27
    Always amazing us, and if the issue isn't taken care of in time, you guys go home over the weekend and we get his epic on Monday, maybe. ?
  • Joel- but i don't know what time is in your country :p
    Zomm's Epic is now available for real. We appreciate your patience! :smiley:

Thanks for staying late and getting it done before the weekend! Much appreciated.
  • So are there still going to be free rune unequip evenys, Or is the 1000 gems the only thing there is now?

We appreciate your hard work and immediate attention to things, please do it more often.
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    You forgot to open the dark dungeon for everyone to farm it! It's already Saturday here.
  • li30li30 Member
    Skuls wrote: »
    You forgot to open the dark dungeon for everyone to farm it! It's already Saturday here.

Same here :|
  • Same :(
  • This is an example of how time zone issues make the game unfair... having to now wait 12 hours for purple dungeon to open. Why don't they just open it now for all? I am sure that's how it used to be when an epic came out.
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Dungeon just closed for me. Apparently if you’re on the team selection while it closes, Thalia will yell, “Too slow!” at you. I’ve never seen that message before, but I’d call it salt in the wound.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Can anyone please explain what is Zomm's new passive ( It didn't change anything the zomminions already started fully energized)
  • So I bought Zomm’s epic yesterday and didn’t get, so looked up this post and understand why but today I’ve been charged for it. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • So it goes in but there is no event screen for it to give some background and the dark dungeon didn't stay open like it normally does when a dark hero's epic is introduced.
    MAKE DB FUN AGAIN You have failed to make DB fun again now I won't spend another dime on this game
  • gmungmun Member
    The epic makes the minions ability start charged.
    Gmun
  • Same upgrade path as all other dark heroes, except Dagrund. I guess we are supposed to use hundreds of pyre embers >.<

ocg87mk921tz.png
  • Are you serious? More Pyre Embers, Flame bars, and Brimstone? @Joel @Eej, I thought you guys said you'd make sure the epics were in-line with their respective element after the Tsume incident.

Please tell me there's a system for retro-actively changing epic recipes? Because you can't just keep saying "We'll look into it next time."
  • I haven't seen any banner in de event tab in the game, and i only knew the epic was coming/here because of the forums.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited October 28
    lythstihl wrote: »
    So it goes in but there is no event screen for it to give some background and the dark dungeon didn't stay open like it normally does when a dark hero's epic is introduced.

It did for me. Not a biggie either way, it's up again tomorrow.

Does this make the Undead the first family/synergy team where you can run all epic heroes, with all skins (if you have them)?