Zomm's Epic Has Crawled Out of the Grave! Available Now!

2»

Comments

• kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited October 28
    Anyone else confused why the "Shadow Etched bar" uses Pyre Embers and not say... Ebony?

Similar with the levels.. why does it take so many Pyre Embers and not Ebony (you know, the Dark Material)?

Need 133 Pyre Embers to go from level 1-10 before it uses 10 Ebony bars at level 11.. oh but at level 11 it needs 70 Pyre Embers.

That 203 Fire mat to 10 Dark mat ratio...

• Interesting note is that even if your allies get eaten by hopper, Zomm still raises minions in the empty slots.
  • BlothBloth Member
    Interesting note is that the amount of materials needed for these epics are ridiculous & DO NOT match with their respective “elements/colors”
  • Foozle wrote: »
    Interesting note is that even if your allies get eaten by hopper, Zomm still raises minions in the empty slots.
    Interesting. Too bad you cant just send only zomm and get 3 zomminions immediately. You actually have to send heroes for him to then fill their slots with skeles
    centralcommand
  • Aaaaaand the epic drop rate is insulting, just beat the dungeon with Zomm, wheres my epic???
    Current Wishlist: Solaris.

Free agent.

Buff Takumi, Balog and Alexandros.
  • danacdanac Member
    coneyK wrote: »
    Are you serious? More Pyre Embers, Flame bars, and Brimstone? @Joel @Eej, I thought you guys said you'd make sure the epics were in-line with their respective element after the Tsume incident.

Please tell me there's a system for retro-actively changing epic recipes? Because you can't just keep saying "We'll look into it next time."

I think they're trying to prove you wrong.
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    edited October 29
    The epic makes the minions have 1st turn, normally they have a turn of summoning sicknes just like skeletal Ponty when they dont get their turn. With the epic they can act the turn they are created.

But je why fire materials again???? There are perfectly fine dark material counteparts to then please stop trolling already.
  • DB will never fix the materials ratio/element. Never.

Apparently they don’t have enough man power to change one or two lines of code.

If not that, then they are purposely doing this so folks are low on a specific mat and hope we spend $ to get enough materials.

Freaking DB devs are terrible.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Aaaaaand the epic drop rate is insulting, just beat the dungeon with Zomm, wheres my epic???

Is this the first Epic you've ever gone for? It's like, a 20% chance, as far as I can tell. But yeah, anything that isn't 100% is ridiculous.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Mati01 wrote: »
    The epic makes the minions have 1st turn, normally they have a turn of summoning sicknes just like skeletal Ponty when they dont get their turn. With the epic they can act the turn they are created.

But je why fire materials again???? There are perfectly fine dark material counteparts to then please stop trolling already.

Haste , trample, affinity , oh my !
  • It depends on hero placement @iphonesheep.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Is the Epic Staff only available to be purchased when you're level 50 or above? Currently lv 36 but I dont see Zomm Epic Staff for sale in the shop under the event tab.
  • Yes. Gotta be over 50 for epics.
  • It depends on hero placement @iphonesheep.

Was referencing mtg but oh well
  • SonOfSvanirSonOfSvanir Member
    edited November 3
    Two thoughts about the Zomm changes, maybe a dev can look into it? Don't know if it's intended @Joel

1) I used to farm dark totems with my undead team because of their handy immunity to desease. However, since Zomm's 1st ability is now his standard attack, it's still dealing shadow damage. Many mobs there are immune to shadow damage and it basically renders Zomm useless for auto runs.

2) Occured in Tower of PWNage. An ally died (Zen I think) while in a team with Zomm, Zomm raised a minion from his corpse. After the battle, Zen was still available to re-use. Okay, this is working like Ponti dying, but I just want to throw it in since it may be abusable .

edit: May have fit better in the thread about the changes, sorry.
    Post edited by SonOfSvanir on
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited November 5
    Two thoughts about the Zomm changes, maybe a dev can look into it? Don't know if it's intended @Joel

1) I used to farm dark totems with my undead team because of their handy immunity to desease. However, since Zomm's 1st ability is now his standard attack, it's still dealing shadow damage. Many mobs there are immune to shadow damage and it basically renders Zomm useless for auto runs.

2) Occured in Tower of PWNage. An ally died (Zen I think) while in a team with Zomm, Zomm raised a minion from his corpse. After the battle, Zen was still available to re-use. Okay, this is working like Ponti dying, but I just want to throw it in since it may be abusable .

edit: May have fit better in the thread about the changes, sorry.

1). I use the Yorick Hansuke Zomm Brom team to auto run with all attacks, works fine. Yes, some attacks have no effect on the dark immune enemies, but it's like still taking a steamroller to crack a walnut.

My other team that works for all Boss Island Dungeons is Kobal, Furnace, Dagrund and Astrid. Again some of Kobal's attacks have no effect on some enemies, but his posse make up the shortfall. You might want to take control for the last room of the ice and nature dungeons, if the team gets backsplashed or boss frostbitten.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The Undead are hardly broken for auto-runs. Even with Zomm you still have 3 of your 4 heroes dealing damage with basic attacks. Turn on ability auto-run and Zomm will deal damage almost all the time, while buffing ally max health and team Attack.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
2»