Nerf Masuta

Don’t really have much to say except there are always going to be characters in games that are better than others. Nerfing them is not the answer. Really worked hard to get Masuta 6 starred and good runes and now he’s almost worthless. Kind of a slap in the face for building him up. Doesn’t encourage loyalty or strategy if you are going to remove effort. I left WoW because they tried to make everything equal and simplistic. Hard work should be rewarded, not taken away.

Comments

• Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    He seems more balanced to me. He was absurdly strong before. I mean all you had to do was put all atk runes on him to win any battle. The game is about strategy. You just have to play him differently now, and because nobody knows how to play him yet everyone is complaining that he's worthless now. Also he's not a legendary and was long due for a change. Every hero change they have made was intended to make the hero better. Like Ekko, Stonefist or IGOROK. Give it time and some users will find a way to beat you in PvP with him then he will be seen more often again ;)
  • danacdanac Member
    I agree. Masuta is too powerful now.
    I mean, his death blossom can hit four enemies in one attack.

Plus he can dodge so much. He needs a nerf.
  • danacdanac Member
    Every hero change they have made was intended to make the hero better. Like Ekko, Stonefist or IGOROK.

...Tsume's epic.

...oh, wait.
    nvm

Seriously, there are several massively overpowered heroes right now, and with the MK nerf you can add the undead team to that list. Nerfing one OP hero and leaving the others alone only makes them *more* Op.
  • TidilTidil Member
    Is this a permanent nerf or just for this event? I agree his pawn undead was OP but now he is useless. Should I remove all his superior legend runes and buff someone else?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 28
    Permanent :(
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Actually the undead aren't that OP Koros still deals double damage to zomm (who has much less health ) plus zomm is now useless in most boss mode PVE dungeons because his attacks are all dark based .
    But I agree Masuta shouldn't be nerfed that much and that fast : his strength is what pushed us to max him up ... And now i feel like all our efforts were made in vain ...
  • Guys, just pay the 1,000 diamonds for the “free” rune unequip, and strip him. Halloween 2017 marks the death of MK, amongst other things.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Every hero will have their moment in this game. I can say Dungeon Boss would suck and I would not still be playing it if things weren't changed once in a while. Eventually MK will get some kind of buff or synergize with another hero, just like Solaris will probably be changed and then everyone will complain in a 10 paragraph post how she sucks and they wasted money on her and are now done with the game completely. I'll be upset when Shade is nerfed, but I'll still find a use for him and some cooler hero will probably come out anyway.