Need Help: Zomms Epic

I know Zomms epic will be available in Pestilant SPiral tomorrow and that is something i cannot miss. But i havmt been able to even 1 star Pestilant spiral yet and need urgent help to complete it, i am happy re rune teams and use new characters (invest gold/xp in new ones too) i just need help with pestilant spiral so if anyone can help it would be much appreciate :) note - i have the epic weapons for Stonefist, Yas, Augustus

Comments

• Seems like the new undead team would be a solid way to go.
  • Seems like the new undead team would be a solid way to go.
    who would you put in though, theres a few options now since OE is usable again

• Yorick with his epic is what really powers the undead team. If you don't have that, gonna be tough. Brom and zomm are on there. And then use whichever of hansuke and overlord that you prefer.

If the 3 epics you list above are the only ones you have, you could bring Yasmin and stonefist coupled with any good pairing. Solaris/grog. Emily/Augustus. Kobal/daeris. Marrow/Koros.
  • Heal pots won't help all that much because of the disease. But since they lowered the room number to 6, you can probably get away with 3 energy pots used on a big aoe hitter (Koros, for example) with lots of attack runes. Between starting energy and the pots, that will clear 4 of the 6 rooms. Grind your way through the 5th, then use a friend on the boss if needed.
  • Yorick with his epic is what really powers the undead team. If you don't have that, gonna be tough. Brom and zomm are on there. And then use whichever of hansuke and overlord that you prefer.

If the 3 epics you list above are the only ones you have, you could bring Yasmin and stonefist coupled with any good pairing. Solaris/grog. Emily/Augustus. Kobal/daeris. Marrow/Koros.

Okay ill try out those combinations, thanks for your help
  • FYI, Zomm's basic attack is now "dark", so it does nothing to more than half the toons in Pestilance Spiral...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yorick, OE, Hansuke and Brom.

Don’t even bother with Zomm anymore. He’s garbage. Like said above, he can’t damage many enemies in the PS, and he no longer has the powerful team synergy he did before. His health and attack buffs are nice, but you’re honestly not gonna have to worry about dying when you have OE’s Vigilance and Defense buff, and the 25% solid lifesteal that’s on all the Undead now.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Yorick, OE, Hansuke and Brom.

Don’t even bother with Zomm anymore. He’s garbage. Like said above, he can’t damage many enemies in the PS, and he no longer has the powerful team synergy he did before. His health and attack buffs are nice, but you’re honestly not gonna have to worry about dying when you have OE’s Vigilance and Defense buff, and the 25% solid lifesteal that’s on all the Undead now.

I'll second this -- Zomm in Pestilence Spire is comical at best.. but mostly just sad. He'll come in to get his epic/parts, but he can't do any damage to most of the mobs there. He just kinda.. takes up a spot.

• kalamadea wrote: »
    Yorick, OE, Hansuke and Brom.

I'll second this -- Zomm in Pestilence Spire is comical at best.. but mostly just sad. He'll come in to get his epic/parts, but he can't do any damage to most of the mobs there. He just kinda.. takes up a spot.

he does increase the teams health 25%
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • I just ran it a while ago with an undead team but I can generally autorun all the epic dungeons with the shatter team + yasmin (yasmin, grog, igorok + choice (be it the one i need the epic for or throw in another ice person if you want))
  • edited October 28
    I am not sure how people are even running Pest Spiral, I don’t even have it open

Edit: have to wait till tomorrow I guess
  • I don’t know what you talking about. zomm is so awesome right now. He doesn’t just damage + heal with his first ability, but also increase undead max health. His second ability is so sick. Increase attack on all undead and they randomly hit target!! Combined with Hansuke’s passive double hit when CRIT. It’s a madness. His last ability increase allied undead max health and gain energy. You are missing out if you don’t use him. Plus his passive, all dead allies come back to skeletons. These skeletons can die over and over because they will return back again and again. You just need to understand what he brings to the table. Now my undead team is so strong. I can just face roll pawnage tower with undead team and auto attack.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    jarubut wrote: »
    I don’t know what you talking about. zomm is so awesome right now. He doesn’t just damage + heal with his first ability, but also increase undead max health. His second ability is so sick. Increase attack on all undead and they randomly hit target!! Combined with Hansuke’s passive double hit when CRIT. It’s a madness. His last ability increase allied undead max health and gain energy. You are missing out if you don’t use him. Plus his passive, all dead allies come back to skeletons. These skeletons can die over and over because they will return back again and again. You just need to understand what he brings to the table. Now my undead team is so strong. I can just face roll pawnage tower with undead team and auto attack.

You know what’s cooler than making the Undead come back as skeletons with abysmal stats and one useless ability each? Bringing Solaris instead and reviving everyone, with their full stats and abilities, while also being a better Healer.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics