Tower of Pwnage Change: Runic Rumble

1235»

Comments

• Well if you have time you can spend 10million gold and around 3 hours of your life at great summons to get around 3000 aether. Once actual new heroes appear there i mean.
  • Buying 100 stam per day and getting 275 gems is not worth going through the harder tower every day. Yeah upgrade the pwn shop with ferno tokens at least, raise the gems, add materials, and the tower would actually be fun and not a chore. Sittin at 134K pwnage points with nothing to buy but stamina...
  • did they ever impliment this? I have had no trouble smashing the tower
  • This situation stinks. 6 months ago when I reached level 70 I could beat the tower. Now today for the first time I couldn't. Solaris and the beast team crushed me! I have all 76 characters (most with 6*), but I need gems to give them the runes they need to compete in this game. I wouldn't be so difficult if Solaris wasn't so tough. I love this game, but I can never seem to catch a break.
  • Crimson wrote: »
    Buying 100 stam per day and getting 275 gems is not worth going through the harder tower every day. Yeah upgrade the pwn shop with ferno tokens at least, raise the gems, add materials, and the tower would actually be fun and not a chore. Sittin at 134K pwnage points with nothing to buy but stamina...

275 gems is not worth 15 minutes of your time? If this is true for you, you should just quit the game now. There is nothing more for DB to offer you.
1235»