Koros breath has been nerfed

Your smoking some good stuff if you don't think that since the drenched pvp event that koros breath hits weak. Makes me laugh when I still hear people talking about nerfing koros I'm like how did they slide this by everyone unnoticed was it jus to avoid the same cry that mk Nerf brought? Either way I wanna kno why there no mention of koros breath taking a wack? He can have full supers in all 5slots and heroes be eating it as if it was a improved koros. Not saying. Koros isn't still very good or that he isn't good. I'm saying how can players not realize this?
Tagged:

Comments

• I think I am smoking the same stuff because I haven't noticed any change.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Full super koros isn't even blowing over shade anymore...in fact tons of heroes can jus eat a full super koros hit. Before pvp drench event that was not the case at all.
  • you do realize if a hero can survive a super koros hit it is for a good reason?
  • danacdanac Member
    you do realize if a hero can survive a super koros hit it is for a good reason?

because they are destined to rule the kingdom.
  • We all have reasons for surviving what I'm saying is pre pvp drench event koros breath was quite nasty, since It like pfft when u see koros
  • Koros is still the lion king he just needs a crew now lol
  • He's been 1-shotting FA Igoroks with Epics for me.

Remember, there was an Anti-Monster rune available that had like 15% DR from Monsters. If your opponents already had some good defense (i.e. blue heroes + another DR rune or two), it wouldn't be surprising.

Also, if you're facing a beast team with Solaris, everyone gets an 80% HP boost on top of the natural PvP 40% boost. That's a ton of life for even Koros to counter.

Depends on your level though. I'm level 57 and my Koros has over 5100 attack. For my level, he's still reliable (Legend 1 PvP player here).
  • DB_DillonDB_Dillon Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Your smoking some good stuff if you don't think that since the drenched pvp event that koros breath hits weak. Makes me laugh when I still hear people talking about nerfing koros I'm like how did they slide this by everyone unnoticed was it jus to avoid the same cry that mk Nerf brought? Either way I wanna kno why there no mention of koros breath taking a wack? He can have full supers in all 5slots and heroes be eating it as if it was a improved koros. Not saying. Koros isn't still very good or that he isn't good. I'm saying how can players not realize this?

We haven't changed Koros at all I'm afraid. Players might've changed up their runes/teams in response to your BBQ King?
  • Yeah the drencehed week was a very short time after solaris and beast were released it took some time to adjust to that meta....but many beast aren’t magical so no bonus damage for koros.....grog’s strike prevents crits so that is a big loss, and like others have mentioned more people are building dr shades/ super health beast....just a meta shift....considering most defenses are running some form of Solaris now using koros should not be too regular
  • Well I guess my heroes jus upgraded themselves cause i don't even fear koros breath anymore. 185streak lost to koros breath this week tho. I guess ironic considering my post.
  • shade is magical and takes atleast 2-3koros breath to blow over. I watch closely and see shade -25%magical but I'm blind or koros isn't getting his boost % to magical vs shade??clearly see it vs dAreis...
  • Why sometimes does magical get x2 -25. When koros blows breath vs dAreis n shade? Please someone less noob than me help me understand.
  • No change. but here is a koros from YouTube that seems to b hitting differently. So if koros is unchanged why his breath triggering magical twice sometimes why is he not getting dmg to magical vs shade anymore if no one change him???
  • I stand by my original post until can explain this.
  • Um... the devs haven't nerfed Solaris. That is a fact. Players are using more defensive runes now.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Runes? Runes give x2magical? Runes delete boost dmg vs magical? What does Solaris have to do with nerfed koros breath?
  • Runes? Runes give x2magical? Runes delete boost dmg vs magical? What does Solaris have to do with nerfed koros breath?

It is a little hard to tell because there is so much going on in the picture, but I think it is a visual problem with the Damage x2's sitting on top the Magical icons. So I don't think anyone is getting x2 magical benefit, but rather you just can't see the word "Damage" in front of the x2's in some cases because they are getting blocked. So Shade is getting hit with x2 damage, you just don't see the word Damage in his case.
  • Do I need to post 10more pics?
  • I see the dmg x2 on DAreis all day it under the magical boost like u said but shade isn't triggering I've looked over 50plus replays and shade not trigger x2 dmg once not even on normal attacks
  • Before drench pvp event it took me 3defense champs and 1tactics to survive koros and would die if crit. Now I'm on 2def champs and eating it no matter how high their power. And Daeris dies when she doesn't get double magical trigger a lot of time. I don't kno how to record a video from my phone or I wouldn't have to use pics I would sho my replays cause I put koros on defense to study why since the pvp drench event he isn't blowing houses over. But when his 2x dmg triggers on someone he hits like normal. The dev said no one changed him. Well maybe it wasn't intential but I can remember zen ferno meta where dark fast teams would kill my ferno early and my koros would have to blow with debuf active and he would still blow over glass cannon shade hopper I understand people meta has changed to duelist shade tanky hopper. But if my koros has 7k attack and does 2x dmg to a shade with 4duelist 1champ rune on and it don't die and then later I posses my koros and blow again and it still don't die. I'm sorry but 3x breath being needed to kill shade is definitely a change. And when im reading runes and seeing DAreis on power runes instead of tactics eat a koros hit it makes me investigate and when I see that on my vid where DAreis lives there 2x magical clear as day with a 2x dmg sorta hidden under it. And then look at the vid where DAreis dies and only see 1xmagical. I'm like hmm. So then I start looking boss 100 my guild and more defens vids and the only place I can find shade taking 2x dmg is on utube from before the pvp event I feel it provides me with valid evidence to contest what the dev calls no change or I'm missing something and would love to put my mind at ease
  • Tell my stonefist on 5x dr runes why shade lives and he dies. When they both magical!?
  • Why does my ekko wear enough dr for a castle and get destroyed by breath but shade eat it? R they not both magical?
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited November 2
    Do I need to post 10more pics?

I agree with you that something is going on. I recorded a few myself and watched in slow motion. Posting the best picture below showing Shade and Ekko getting -25% damage for being magical, and Ekko taking x2 damage from Koros aura eater attack. So it does appear that Shade is not getting x2 damage, as you say. I haven't seen any clear replays yet showing x2 magical benefit, so if you see one in top100 replays let me know and I'll watch/record. That still might be a visual thing, not sure.

Nice catch on Shade!

n1irw59z7hzu.jpg
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having Shade looked into. Thanks for the screenshots!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • tthebonetthebone Member
    edited November 2
    Not trying to derail the thread or anything, but since your looking into koros' breath affecting magical heores, zomm and yorick are still considered magical by koros even though they arent. plz fix, this has caused me to retry apocalypse rift more than once and thats 15 energy wasted per attempt.
  • Good job @lost_jumper1 for persisting in the face of opposition and providing evidence. Nicely done mate.