Suggest wording change to "Free Rune Unequip" item in store

I suggest changing the title of that store item to something less confusing, such as, say. "unlimited rune unequip for 24 hours" or maybe "umequip fee waived for 24 hours" or maybe "24 hours of rune unequip" or something.

The current phrasing is confusing, and may in fact have a negative impact on the reputation and goals of the game in the minds of some of the player base.

I also feel that adding this feature rather than providing the traditional "free unequip event" at the exact same time as a widely used hero is significantly diminished in power, and decisions like increasing the difficulty of the tower when a new tower-floor-based quest is introduced are unwise timing choices.

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I agree. The real problem I see however, is that a real free rune unequip is probably a thing of the pst.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I agree. The real problem I see however, is that a real free rune unequip is probably a thing of the pst.

I thought it was a thing of the ssshhh!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    I suggest changing the title of that store item to something less confusing, such as, say. "unlimited rune unequip for 24 hours" or maybe "umequip fee waived for 24 hours" or maybe "24 hours of rune unequip" or something.

The current phrasing is confusing, and may in fact have a negative impact on the reputation and goals of the game in the minds of some of the player base.

I also feel that adding this feature rather than providing the traditional "free unequip event" at the exact same time as a widely used hero is significantly diminished in power, and decisions like increasing the difficulty of the tower when a new tower-floor-based quest is introduced are unwise timing choices.

Freemium- the MIUM is Latin for not really. It’s not confusing, it’s intended to undermine the players and it’s offensive,
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Does anyone actually know if the once in a while free unequip is done? I see a lot of people complaining about changes but does anyone even know the intent? lol Like the MK changes and gem sub. Everyone sees cash grab but my hopeful self sees a later return of old gem sub or someone to assist MK in later updates.
  • Well, there’s always 1. Calling something free that isn’t free, is not right regardless of whether they bring it back or not. If you look at the comments by devs all signs point to not coming back, ‘the model is unsustainable’. I am hopeful that they do bring back old stuff but that doesn’t change that the current changes being made all point to a cash grab, it’s not conincidence that the majority feels this way.