Solaris Chi Immune?

I’ve noticed that Solaris isn’t immune to chi attacks like MK’s vibrating palm which doesn’t make sense. Spirit and Chi attacks are similar when you boil them down, so is it a possibility that Solaris can be chi immune? I’d also like to see more Chi attacks, like make some spirit attacks Chi attacks.
Tagged:

Comments

• That may be a bug because According to the description, Vibrating Palm cannot, & I quote "This ability cannot be Mitigated in any way." For Solaris to mitigate Vibrating Palm is a bit of a game breaker.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • "Chi" isn't really a type of attack. Vibrating palm bypasses Solaris because it feels like it. It even bypasses Ekko's spirit immunity, damage reduction, AND Ethereal
  • The devs said they intended for vibrating palm to bypass crazy things such as invincibility
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I think they intentionally and specifically gave VP it's own attack type so that it wouldn't be mitigated by attack type immunities.
  • That may be a bug because According to the description, Vibrating Palm cannot, & I quote "This ability cannot be Mitigated in any way." For Solaris to mitigate Vibrating Palm is a bit of a game breaker.

Mitigated doesn’t mean it always hits. It can be dodged, not like attacks from someone who has perfect swing. I’m saying that maybe we could make vibrating palm a spirit attack or make Solaris chi immune.