Will Other Skins Make an Appearance?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
There’s still 4 days left in the event, and I’m wondering if any new skins will appear in the shop. I bought the 20,000 candy Takumi Skin (Executum for those who chose Takumi’s), and am saving up for the Hansuke Skin.

If other skins are going to show up later in this event, I may not buy Hansuke’s and save up. Probably not, but maybe others would like to? Anyways, can we get a simple ‘yay’ or ‘nay’ on this?

I’m assuming Pumpkin Furnace may make an appearance towards the end of the event for around 40,000 candy. Also, since Hansuke was a GG event exclusive skin, and so was Kobal’s, and Kobal is sort of a spooky hero, I’m guessing his skin might appear later too.

If possible, can any of the devs just say if more skins will or won’t appear later in the event?
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• I'm wondering where the other Halloween costumes from last year are. Spooky Ekko is now in a quest and Furnace Pumpkin is a reward for guild candy corn but where is the Egyptian Zomm Skin which was also Halloween... Don't recall if there were any others.
    MAKE DB FUN AGAIN You have failed to make DB fun again now I won't spend another dime on this game
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited October 29
    Furnace skin is one of the rewards for your guild hitting 1.5 million Candy Corn. Why would you want to buy it?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Furnace skin is one of the rewards for your guild hitting 1.5 million Candy Corn. Why would you want to buy it?

I didn’t see that! Well maybe if you’re in a guild that can’t make it to that level, you’d have the option of buying it with candy corn. Not everyone’s in a top level guild.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • What happens if you have the furnace skin? Do you get 5 summons instead?
  • Been waiting for that yorick skin ever since missing out on it before the pvp update.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • danacdanac Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    What happens if you have the furnace skin? Do you get 5 summons instead?

You get a second furnace skin.

It can be good for confusing enemies...

vxi9ecr2i2m8.png
  • danac wrote: »
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    What happens if you have the furnace skin? Do you get 5 summons instead?

You get a second furnace skin.

It can be good for confusing enemies...

vxi9ecr2i2m8.png

saw this bug before with my solaris, thought i could play with two solaris but of course it didn't work
    Mock exams finished...Im back!