Introducing Solaris! The PVP Breaker!

Have you ever asked yourself "PvP is broken, how can it get even more broken..er?"

Well say no more little Timmy...

Introducing...

63kfkgqv0jkw.png

Ever needed to throw tacticality out the flippin Window and say "I DON'T WANNA LOOSE!!"?

Well shucks, we need players like you, so we gave Solaris the ability tooo...

hfl4os86476y.png

REVIVE THE WHOLE TEAM

Remember when Emily was a huge problem because of the fact that she could practically be invincible and her entire Epic was based around getting enough energy to Revive One Person?

Emily and Brash? More like Belongs in the Old Meta Trash

8vmysexqp20i.png

She needs 20 whole turns to revive, what a boring tactidweeb. Might as well leave it on auto-play while I write this post amiright?!

With Solaris, you can say no more to the dreadful Thinking and Planning. Just bring a team, make the enemy use up all their abilities, revive your whole team (weather your dead or not) and have a bash!

ta1g08eupnsq.png

Oh and don't forget! If you Summon Now you get a free discount on Following the Meta Merchandise Store! (Disclosure there is no Meta Merchandise Store supported in this post nor do you recieve anything other than the hero Solaris for summoning her.)

Anyone tired of seeing that red glitter on the Ranking Bar for losing a defence and can't think of a way to be cheap and annoying?! Have no fear! Solaris and her immunity to actual litteral fear is here! Put her on defense and watch her work her fire feathered magic! She has full energy and can even revive the whole team whenever she feels like it the first time! So if your team gets whipped except her in the first turn, well by golly she'll pick your whole team back up FREE OF (Energy) CHARGE!

Did you say that she's only useful for Beast Teams?...

m4tni1b3g4m3.png

GET THE HECK OUT OF MY OFFICE!

SHE REVIVES EVERYONE!!!!

Shade, Hopper, Grog-Gnog, Furnis, Sifu, Exectum, you name it! Even herself!

She has utterly and single-handedly RUINED THE WEIGHT OF REVIVAL!

And now you must have a heart-attack inducing panic attack of whether or not she is going to spit fire at you or revive the two fallen comrades of hers so you can restart the entire PvP fight with less heros, less energy, and less confidence.

qprnz4ffsoqw.png

rievjfv9fq6e.png

Solaris... Is... Perfectly... Fine...
Tagged:

Comments

• Yep. Pretty much.
  • danacdanac Member
    I wish.

I have Solaris on my defense and only win 25% of the time.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    I wish.

Meanwhile every other defense might only win 10% of the time or less.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member
    I wish.

Meanwhile every other defense might only win 10% of the time or less.

nah, my 25% is pretty consistent no matter what team I've used. Every top level defense has a counter.
    Winning at level 70 has a lot more to do with runes than team composition as long as you don't really screw up the team.

• This is my favorite thread of all time.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I like solaris, we need more like her - maybe a dark version - Lunaris. When paried together, well, I cant even say what they'd unleash...
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
    ckall056 wrote: »
    I like solaris, we need more like her - maybe a dark version - Lunaris. When paried together, well, I cant even say what they'd unleash...

Their special combo move would be to make every non-whale player quit immediately.
  • danacdanac Member
    I like solaris, we need more like her - maybe a dark version - Lunaris. When paried together, well, I cant even say what they'd unleash...

Solyndra?

Solyndra?

I thought the rival of the sun-praising female hero was Dianna...
  • I think Solaris needs an epic that boosts Attack, Defense and HP (stats) and it's "on hit" will make all beasts invincible for 2 turns, or, if they're dead, revive them an make them invincible for 2 turns.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    This may be one of the funniest, most well constructed posts I've read on the forum. Hilarious @Tenchigo
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited November 3
    Solaris really just needs a "Catch the Goldenn Snitch" ability, that way he could just randomly win at any time.

Post edited by NateDoge on
  • You forgot the part where Solaris not only has the ability to shut down one of her very few counters but purge every single debuff and heal the entire team all in one move!

Whoa wait I totally forgot shes also immune to fire AND spirit damage, ain't that quite a coincidence that the two most used heros currently use that damage?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited November 2
    I remember when we used to joke about a new hero that was so op they could revive every hero in one turn. Solaris' third ability is literally revive everyone in one turn.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited November 3
    I think i figured out the best counter: Kobol Shade Astrid Zomm (defense/hp, max epic). Plows through solaris teams for me. Kobol and Astrid are just cannon fodder. Zomm and shade take care of biznezz.

Post edited by NateDoge on
  • danac wrote: »

Solyndra?
    lm2ddmylb56e.jpg
  • solaris needs upgraded on defense for sure the AI plays worse than my girlfriend. (turn 1)fire heal attack, or revive if all heroes dead but bird.(turn 2)if no dmg on team Solaris will normal attack, if dmg on team Solaris will feather heal team, if everyone dead on team but bird Solaris will revive team.(turn 3)Solaris will engulf flames!

i can jus soul devour birds feather on turn 3 and then Solaris will dive right under my hopper. If ur AI will commit sucide for no reason it needs upgraded.

The only thing broken about pvp is how easy it is. I use 7heroes and a naked kobal to counter everything n anything. I'm f2p so I'm always facing much higher runed teams. I have 15supers spread out on my 7heroes. Rest greaters/improves/lessers.

All I need is: shade(duelist&Dchamps)/hopper(5xDr)/shadowblade(4xdmg1dr)/Solaris(2duelist&1Dchamp&2dr)/stonefist(5xDr)/ekko(5xDr)koros(5xattattdef 10caster dr) and a kobal with no runes.

I placed 7th last week I think. I watch people higher than me on leaderboards videos all time and alot of players can't pvp well at all. think I'm 230ish but week after week I closing the gap between me and 100. And all this bird did was make it easier for me cause everyone and their mom is running Solaris on defense and Solaris on offense wth my brain is a God compared to the Solaris on defense. So thanks to everyone having a bird on defense and me having a bird on offense I can put up 60-180streaks I couldn't do that pre bird. So if Solaris broke pvp it was by making it too easy.

Upgrade Solaris to play better than my girlfriend on defense. Upgrade shade to stop attacking spirit immune for no reason. And then we can really start to learn the metagame cause right now the metagame is exploiting bird defense AI and shade baiting.

And I pay 20%more for my raids than most do. This motivates me to win. I solve problems it what I do. And so far 7heroes and a naked kobal can solve them all.

Please update shade n Solaris on defense.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited November 3
    True story, I un-runed my Solaris last night. Why? Because she's not relevant to pvp anymore. Funny thread, but not really accurate.

• I don’t know if I’d go that far. I can count on one hand the number of difficult raids I’ve done without her in the last month and I usually average 350-400 raids per season.
  • I cannot remember the last time I used Solaris on offense. I’ve been on the Ekko band wagon since he went epic, and to use her would mean my light socket stays at home. Given I thoroughly enjoy having my specials be active and useable (and not counting the turns until they can be activated), unless they do something drastic that completely cripples him (I’m looking at you, MK) I don’t expect that to change.

Granted, while I completely understand why some people find Solaris useful, I can also understand why some people find her less so. Mine is runed...as I enjoy using beasts in pve content.

Along those lines...can people change their Shade, Hopper, GG, Solaris defenses already? They are overused, overrated, and fighting them is monotonous.
  • I think you guys need a little help in the crainial region of your round apparatus placed upon your shoulders.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    farfella wrote: »
    I think you guys need a little help in the crainial region of your round apparatus placed upon your shoulders.

You don’t seem to know where a guy’s brain is located.
  • Not on the round apparatus upon his shoulders?
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danacdanac Member
    farfella wrote: »
    Not on the round apparatus upon his shoulders?

apparatus?
    Can I get that at Best Buy? Or Home Depot?
  • danacdanac Member
    Innocent wrote: »

Along those lines...can people change their Shade, Hopper, GG, Solaris defenses already? They are overused, overrated, and fighting them is monotonous.

errr, have you PVPed before?
    Since when isn't the current meta heavily overused on defense?
  • You spelt furnace as furnis. I dont know I could not find anything else wrong with this post.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I found a few others but I don't care because this is amazing.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danac wrote: »

That’s my argument. It isn’t the meta anymore. I can’t remember the last time I lost when attacking that defense.
  • danacdanac Member

That’s my argument. It isn’t the meta anymore. I can’t remember the last time I lost when attacking that defense.

I'm not sure it isn't the meta if everybody's still using it.
    But you've convinced me to get around to changing mine.
    I hear good things about a Furnace Bauble MK defense.....

• Rather than arguing about it with you here, feel free to chat with me on Line :)