Should Paralysis count as Shock?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
So we all know Wildfire counts as Burn, yes? For quests that require you to Burn enemies, for heroes who have effects like Fire Eater or Pyromania... Wildfire triggers all of those.

So should Paralysis, the new debuff only Marrow has so far, count as Shock for the same purposes? Dhaegon has Intensify Shock, there may be future quests asking you to Shock enemies, etc. I think Paralysis should count towards Shocking an enemy.

But of course, feel free to give reason otherwise. After all, I thought Venom should count as Poison for the same reasons, but that didn't go over well.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• Yes, marrow could use the buff.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    farfella wrote: »
    Yes, marrow could use the buff.

Seriously or no lol? Cuz I feel Marrow is in the same boat as Kreel, good but not game breaking.
  • Meh. I agree with that. Could use the little boost. It wouldn't be anything big. I just want to throw yellow mangle a bone.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Mangle was a very "meh" hero, I gave him a lot of runes and he reached a suprisingly high hero power for a one star base hero. His traits seem good but if you think about it they kind of conflict with each other. One major example could be the fact that one of his traits allows the ability to apply an immediate taunt on the highest health TANK, not hero. Then one of his other traits reduces the energy of any melee attack by an enemy but then the tank is pretty much taking everything which leaves his other trait almost useless.

I mean sure there are splash damage attacks that would hit marrow and he takes reduced area damage. Problem is that only a few of the area attacks are melee and the only popular melee area attacks are by koros and hopper. They would both probably kill marrow because he is made out of cheap rubber (even though he is electric). Marrow is a very odd little guy, his signature ability is kind of useless compared to koros' purging pyre or Grog gnog's strike.

My point is, marrow is depressed...he has issues and he needs help. He has problems not only with people surrounding him (like solaris the bully) but also with himself. Devs, please buff him in some way. I think he has potential.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Mangle was a very "meh" hero, I gave him a lot of runes and he reached a suprisingly high hero power for a one star base hero. His traits seem good but if you think about it they kind of conflict with each other. One major example could be the fact that one of his traits allows the ability to apply an immediate taunt on the highest health TANK, not hero. Then one of his other traits reduces the energy of any melee attack by an enemy but then the tank is pretty much taking everything which leaves his other trait almost useless.

I mean sure there are splash damage attacks that would hit marrow and he takes reduced area damage. Problem is that only a few of the area attacks are melee and the only popular melee area attacks are by koros and hopper. They would both probably kill marrow because he is made out of cheap rubber (even though he is electric). Marrow is a very odd little guy, his signature ability is kind of useless compared to koros' purging pyre or Grog gnog's strike.

My point is, marrow is depressed...he has issues and he needs help. He has problems not only with people surrounding him (like solaris the bully) but also with himself. Devs, please buff him in some way. I think he has potential.

Assuming you mean Marrow by Mangle, but yeah I agree. He’s a tad bit underwhelming for a Guild Invasion Hero. Or maybe Solaris was just too good for a Guild Invasion Hero.