Let's Buff Indigo, Alex, and Sir William, Please

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited October 30 in Feedback & Suggestions
I don't think there's anything I can say that hasn't been said a million times in the last few weeks. Sir William needs a buff. Alexandros too. The Beasts are too powerful in PvP right now. But maybe there is something that hasn't been said... Have we forgotten Indigo? Indigo, who, by lore, is supposed to be a Monster Hunter? When Koros came out, she was a really great counter to him. But then Hopper showed up, who could 1-shot Indigo even with her AoE attack. I ask of you, devs... No, I implore you, please stop nerfing the weak heroes while you continue to pump out powerful heroes we basically have to pay for. Please just buff older ones and get it over with so we can stop complaining. I get that whales are your main source of income, but what happens when all the non-whales (98% of your playerbase, probably) leaves? When there's nobody left to brag to, or to fight in PvP, the whales will leave too.

...Sorry, that got a bit off topic. I've still got a tiny piece of hope that the devs are listening. Without further ado...

Indigo
- Increase Health, Defense, and Attack.
- Add 'Monster Hunter', a passive that grants her 2x damage against Monsters. Simple enough.
- Add 'Monster Resistance', a passive that grants her 50% damage reduction against Monsters. Also simple.
- Add 'Tranquilizer Arrows', a passive that grants her a 25% chance to Daze on all attacks, doubled chance against Monsters.
- Remove 'A Real Stunner'.
- 'Rapid Fire' change: Fires 3 shots, the first to hit will Silence for 1 turn at a 100% chance. The second shot that hits will Silence for another turn, but any shots that hit afterwards will not Silence. Every Crit from this attack grants an additional shot, capping at 6 shots, total. Cooldown of 5.
- 'Sloth Shot' change: Move to second ability slot. This is more just to add consistency among the archers, who's 'Barrage' attack is usually in the last slot. Obviously, 'Chilling Barrage' would be moved to the last slot because of this.

Alexandros
- Increase Health, Attack, and Skill.
- Add 'Dark Rancor', a passive that grants him 2x damage against Dark enemies.
- Remove 'Beast Hunter'. Sorry, I just think it's odd on him. Sir William should be the Beast killer. Alex is a warrior of justice. Just doesn't make sense.
- Add '...In Shining Armor', a passive that grants him 25% damage reduction against Dark enemies, and grants Light allies immunity to debuffs caused by Dark heroes, for 2 turns, when entering battle.
- Add 'Electric Feel', and remove 'Shocking Grasp'. He's a construct of light, or electricity. It only makes sense making contact with him can Shock.
- Damage Reflection change: Grants allies [55%] damage reduction for 2 turns. Before calculating damage with DR applied, reflects [60%] of the damage back at attackers, before calculating in their DR, Defense, and other damage-reducing effects. Reduce the Cooldown to 5 turns.
- Combine 'Shield Bash' and 'Taunt' into 'Concussive Taunt'. Alexandros attacks an enemy, dealing damage and Dazing them for 3 turns, and then applies Taunt to himself for 4 turns. Any enemy that makes physical contact with him will also have a chance to be Dazed for 3 turns.
- New ability 'Generator Pulse'. Alexandros sends out a pulse of electricity, dealing Ranged Magic damage to all enemies with a chance to Shock. Allied Constructs gain [70%] increased Attack for 2 turns and increased Max Health. Allied Light heroes gain +1 energy and increased Max Health. Max Health increases will not Stack for Light Construct allies. Cooldown of 5 turns.

Sir William
- Increase Health, Attack, and Skill.
- Increase the damage multiplier on 'Beast Hunter' from 1.5x to 2x.
- Add 'A-Hunting We Will Go!', a passive that grants him increased Max Health and Attack every time he attacks a Beast. Boost in Max Health is 10%, and boost in Attack is 5%. Boost is doubled when landing a killing blow on a Beast. Caps at +100% Max Health and +50% Attack.
- Add 'Beast Vengeance', a passive that grants him a chance to Revenge-attack any Beast that lands a Crit on him or his allies.
- Add 'Prep for the Hunt', a passive that grants him and his allies 25% reduced damage from Beasts.
- 'Bring it On!' change: When used, Sir William buffs his team with a passive called, 'Hunting Song', for 2 turns. 'Hunting Song' increases the wielder's Attack by [50%] and Crit by [25%].
- Move 'Bring it On!' to his second ability slot. For consistency. It will, of course, still start charged.
- Remove the ability 'Guarding Strike'.
- Add 'Bolster and Barricade', an ability that will be in his first ability slot. Sir William performs a Melee attack on a target, Weakening them (-Atk and Def) for 3 turns. He then buffs his team's Defense by [50%] for 2 turns, and cleanses 2 debuffs from all allies. Using this ability grants Sir William +2 energy to his 'Bring it On!' ability.
- Remove the ability 'Smack Down'.
- Add 'Hunting Strike', an ability that replaces Smack Down. Sir William performs a Melee attack on an enemy, which also deals 2x damage to Beasts on top of his 'Beast Hunter' passive. If the attack kills a Beast enemy, Sir William grants his team 2 stacks of 'Beast Trophy'. For every stack of 'Beast Trophy' an ally has, they take [5%] reduced damage from Beasts. Sir William will grant his team 1 stack if he attacks a Beast with this move, but does not kill it. Stacks have no limit, but will reset when changing rooms in PvE. Stacks can be purged, and will all be removed if the initial buff is purged. Cooldown of 4 turns.

Please, devs. Listen to us. I don't expect everything here to be added or even considered if and when you decide to buff these heroes... But it would be nice. Really nice.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• I agree that the above mentioned heroes should get updated, but i think it's weird to have beast hunter traits on tanks at all. Sir William and Alexandros should be updated in their own right. The hunting part should be left to the actual hunters: Indigo and her fellow elves. Then they might se some light in pvp, apart from the odd SqD.

Make Undead Great Again
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    mrdahl wrote: »
    I agree that the above mentioned heroes should get updated, but i think it's weird to have beast hunter traits on tanks at all. Sir William and Alexandros should be updated in their own right. The hunting part should be left to the actual hunters: Indigo and her fellow elves. Then they might se some light in pvp, apart from the odd SqD.

My issue is the Elves are all really squishy. They'll all practically die if there's any Fast heroes at all on the enemy team, or just... strong heroes, like Koros, IGOROK, or Grog. I think it's fine if you have a Tank who's also a hunter. Just cuz they're big and tanky doesn't mean they can't hold a resentment of a type of enemy. Actually, gameplay wise, it makes sense. Tanks normally have low damage, so having a Hunter passive to temporarily off-set that lack of damage can make them capable of both dealing damage, and taking damage, albeit in a specific scenario only.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • i agree but they always ignore questions about old heroes