Pvp bogged down like crazy

Im getting tons of error messages and having to restart pvp at the end and its just running generally slow. Its frustrating to have to win two times but just run the second battle differently so i dont get the error message. I deleted and reinstalled the game to see if that would help and nope. Just since this new update has it been happening.
Tagged:

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 30
    Yup. Same thing happened to me two times in a row until I played the battle differently and won.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I was having problems until I deleted the game, rebooted my IPad, and reinstalled the game. Working good now and the prison has great WiFi.
  • I figured out when it was happening for the times its happened hopefully i explain this well enough. My offense is shade, hopper, ekko and zomm, sometimes hopper dies and so as to keep him i have shade possess him before zomms turn so i can still use hopper as well as get a zomminion and still have shade if the match goes that long.
    Then, then i get this.
    v60agvv80d4n.png
    Fortunately i can do it over and fortunately the defense im facing literally does the exact same things so fortunately i have my next moves all planned out to do just a tad differently and hopefully still win.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this looked into. If anyone else has error codes, please post them. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thank you!
  • 9bgcfdnxmf3d.png
    Heres another.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We've got a fix in the works. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Tyvm