Devs, if you've been looking at the forums at all recently, you'll know most (but not all) people are dissatisfied with your "buffs" to the Undead. I'd call them "changes" rather than buffs, but that's just me. But it's not too late to atone for your mistakes. In fact, I think you can keep your Undead changes - some of them, anyways - while still bringing OE and Hansuke back to who they were before.
- For starters, set his Void Blade back to his first ability. Vigilance was Hansuke's job. Not his. But, keep the buffed version. Void Strike.
- Second, you can keep his Void Taunt. That's pretty cool.
- For his last ability, I suggest replacing it with one of Hansuke's moves, preferably Wrath of the Fallen or Blade Fury.
- Oh, and bring back the Undead Scourge passive. That was cool. Maybe just make it 1.5x damage instead, though, to keep things fair.
Side note here, I'm really mad about Hansuke. Not that he's necessarily bad now... it's just... you totally abandoned his lore! He was supposed to be this super loyal protector... now he's like... a slightly better Abigail the Brutal. Undead version. Come on, devs! What were you thinking!?
- Bring back Vigilance. If you'd like, it doesn't have to be his first ability either. Maybe make it his second, and have it start charged.
- Keep Iajustsu Strike. That's a cool ability. Just replace his old 'Exposed Weakness' with it. That way you can keep it, and make Hansuke cool again!
- Bring back Winds of Consequences, but have it heal waaayyy more than it did, and maybe cleanse a debuff. And on a 1 turn shorter cooldown.
- Heck, if you want, combine Winds of Consequences and Blade Fury. Make it a multi-hit move that heals the lowest-health ally. I don't care.
- Bring back his cool passives! Specifically the one that made him jump in front of an ally who would have instead died to a single-target, non-Crit, non-special attack! And of course the passive that reincarnates him after a couple turns if he dies that way. Maybe make it a buff like Phoenix Feather, but in addition to making it so his corpse can't be removed, he also can't be turned into a Zomminion. Not unless he dies normally, anyways.
That about wraps it up. Not sure what the heck you guys were thinking with these two... but I gotta admit, I like that you shook things up. They are kinda fun now, but I'm sure once the fun of testing their new kits out goes away, I'll feel even worse about their changes... Because honestly, they're not too great. Especially Hansuke's. I'm sorry, but I really think you should bring their previous selves back - with the buffs, I mean.
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.