How To: Defeat Solaris / Grog / Shade / Hopper (Video.)

Idk, let me know. xo.

Comments

• Kobol/Shade/Astrid/Zomm w epic is working very well for me. Link grog on turn one. As long as zomm doesn't get 1 shot in the first turn, and the enemy doesnt have a major rune advantage, it's working pretty great.
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    Kobol/Shade/Astrid/Zomm w epic is working very well for me. Link grog on turn one. As long as zomm doesn't get 1 shot in the first turn, and the enemy doesnt have a major rune advantage, it's working pretty great.

Honestly I would have never thought to use a team like that, I will definitely test this out though. I assume Zomm is to remove corpses? Kobal is support and Shade to bring the pain?
  • I'm free to play and on alot of welfare runes and plenty of room for improvement Shade duelist/champs. ekko full dr. Solaris. Stonefist full dr feeds on this team.7f48ml41nctm.png
    gbvlgiv3tngq.png
  • Soul devour spirit link is a miss play. Always jus soul devour bird feather with hopper on turn 3. And every time bird go on turn 3 it jus jump in the ground so hopper can eat it.
  • i soul devour the spirit link so that in the unlikely event that my bunny dies (she's had a few unfortunate ends), she cannot be possessed. once enemy hoppers go down, enemy shade is always priority numero uno, but thats me, and according to @Skip_Holmes I do not go against top defenses! :wink: B) B) B) B)
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited November 2
    FFantasy wrote: »
    NateDoge wrote: »
    Kobol/Shade/Astrid/Zomm w epic is working very well for me. Link grog on turn one. As long as zomm doesn't get 1 shot in the first turn, and the enemy doesnt have a major rune advantage, it's working pretty great.

Honestly I would have never thought to use a team like that, I will definitely test this out though. I assume Zomm is to remove corpses? Kobal is support and Shade to bring the pain?

Zomm and his skeleton army brings the pain. Shade is for stealing buffs first, damage second. Astrid and Kobol are there to die. If they get in some hits, great, but not required. They just need to draw fire from Zomm. And Zomm, of course, should eat corpses whenever possible. Not so important which corpse he eats first. Don't waste a turn waiting for just the right corpse. My zomm is 4 defense runes, 1 offense rune. Same for Astrid. Shade is 3 offense, 2 defense. Kobol is all attack.
  • And now that Zomm is correctly labeled a caster, it's working even better. Sometimes I swap in Executum for Kobol, mostly against full-dark shade teams, or mostly dark shade teams.
  • Tried kobal, shade, astrid and zomm. That was the end of a 8 winning streak...
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited November 3
    gradders wrote: »
    Tried kobal, shade, astrid and zomm. That was the end of a 8 winning streak...

Of course it can all go horribly wrong if Shade decides to hit Zomm turn 1. So far that's been happening to me maybe 1 in 10 matches.
  • Thanks for posting your Zomm team. Never thought of using him outside of a full undead team. I've been having a fair bit of success and fun with it. I did swap Astrid with Dagrund. I find the extra damage and that energy boost comes in handy.
  • Korvan wrote: »
    Thanks for posting your Zomm team. Never thought of using him outside of a full undead team. I've been having a fair bit of success and fun with it. I did swap Astrid with Dagrund. I find the extra damage and that energy boost comes in handy.

I swap kobol for dag sometimes. Astrid's 50% defense boost is just too good.
  • And sometimes it works poorly against very heavy defensive beast/shade teams, especially a tanky shade.
  • I am always experimenting with my defense team, but I rarely use Astrid...she is super squishy and just dies too quickly when I go up against shade/hopper/ponti teams. I sometimes put her in when up against Koros and pray that hopper/ponti/shade, if they are also one of the heroes on the other team do not not one shot her (losing the shield toss until Solaris revives her is a huge blow to my potential to survive the fight).
  • @FFantasy

How is your Koros runed in the video?

MAKE DB FUN AGAIN You have failed to make DB fun again now I won't spend another dime on this game
  • Is there a reliable way to draw shades first skill away from Zom? I have seen a lot of people use ekko to draw fire but sometimes shade still attacks Zom instead of him. Which usually means i loose.
  • Mati01 wrote: »
    Is there a reliable way to draw shades first skill away from Zom? I have seen a lot of people use ekko to draw fire but sometimes shade still attacks Zom instead of him. Which usually means i loose.

Shades really seems to love attacking bauble and Kobal for me in the teams I use