Had to retreat raid because no one can win

cozwu7aeuyk7.png
xc5ifvmjl4wb.png

Comments

• DB,

No one could win this raid so had to retreat but a bit unfair to lose my winning streak and trophies because of AI issue, hope there will be some sort of compensation and remove my lost raid.
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited November 1
    You shouldn't have killed Shade. The trick is to keep damaging Shade until Solaris self-sacrifices and then finish Shade before Solaris resurrects at the end of turn. Solaris will keep healing Shade up, just never give Shade the finishing blow and patience will pay off.

If you don't bring a team that can finish off the opponents team, you lose. It's annoying, but not unfair. Learn from it and don't make the same mistake.
  • Didn't you think I tried that before shade was killed, this went on for 30mins and Solaris never did the self-sacrifices.
  • every time you attack shade, solaris' fury counter goes up. so attack shade whenever his health is not near death and wait for solaris to heal him, then repeat. after about 5 or 6 rounds solaris will self-sacrifice and then bring the pain.
  • One thing you Overlooked @Joker31

If you killed shade with Leonidus (if the enemy shade is not protected by a feather), you could remove his corpse & then it would just be Solaris Left & then you would win in due time.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited November 1
    @Apocalyptus. No. See itirnitii’s post above.
  • Sorry mate but you should have had that one :/
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • The defense won that raid. Seems pretty clear to me. There was no way for you to kill all the defenders so you had to quit. That means the defense won.

The offense wins if the attackers kill all the defenders and at least one is left alive to actually raid the chest. Any other situation is a win for the defense. They don't have to kill all the attackers, they just have to keep you from raiding the chest.
    centralcommand
  • The defense won that raid. Seems pretty clear to me. There was no way for you to kill all the defenders so you had to quit. That means the defense won.

The offense wins if the attackers kill all the defenders and at least one is left alive to actually raid the chest. Any other situation is a win for the defense. They don't have to kill all the attackers, they just have to keep you from raiding the chest.

I agree, that it is how "My dungeon" system works and how I'm confident it is meant to work
  • Your offense didn't beat his defense. You lost. I swear every few days an exact same thread pops up. Why is this concept so esoteric to some players?

• tie goes to the defender...
    I just had this one a couple days ago - i managed to kill him before he killed me, but since i didnt make it out of the dungeon...no dice.
    the nature of the game...

78mjueb0nyh1.png
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • As others have said: You don’t bring a pool noodle to a baseball game and then complain to the umpires that you can’t hit a home run. You chose which of the tools in your toolbox to utilize. You chose...poorly.