Is bird meat not tasty?

Can someone explain to me why Solaris is immune to tasty? Solaris seems to get around a couple other effects too, does it say all this on the hero card and I jus don't know where find it or what?
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    immune to spirit effects.

pretty sure can't be marked for death, she can't be feared either.
  • So tasty is spirit tyvm.
  • This is a gray area. Spirit Immune explicitly shows immunity to Fear, Stone, Possess and Mark but no mention of Tasty. Furthermore, Just a Taste is a physical attack with no mention that Tasty is spirit debuff. It would be nice to get an official blue response.

7xp2zfnagucl.png
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    He’s too spicy.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited November 2
    I would assume Tasty is considered part of the Mark Resist category. She can't be Marked for Death and she can't be marked as Tasty.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    If you paralyze her first, she can be cooked. My favorite part is the legs. However the giblet gravy tastes like ashes.

waki751pbxr5.jpeg
  • DB_DillonDB_Dillon Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I would assume Tasty is considered part of the Mark Resist category. She can't be Marked for Death and she can't be marked as Tasty.

This. She can't be Haunted or.... Magnified? She can't get Marked for extra damage by any of those things.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @DB_Dillon - you need a better profile picture. May I suggest Kermit the frog.
  • @DB_Dillon this is confusing. Please edit text to relevant Hopper, Leonidus and Shade abilities to include the word “Mark.”
  • Thx everyone for helping me learn even more about this game.
  • Since "That's a Moray" is also a mark, is she immune to that even though it is a buff?
  • danacdanac Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Since "That's a Moray" is also a mark, is she immune to that even though it is a buff?

I was thinking that. Solaris has no heart.
  • She has a heart... but much like my ex-wife it is Corrupted
  • She has a heart... but much like my ex-wife it is Corrupted

Is your ex-wife Korean?

...and murdered?

• ...And posting spam on our threads?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!