Chill Out with the Water Festival! [Starts on Friday!]

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
84ch0gjdaba3.png

Thursday's event is 2x gold and 5x evos, but tomorrow, the Water Festival starts!

Still bloated from all that candy corn? How about a nice, chill event? Actually, Water Heroes with skins equipped might make you chill out whether you like it or not, because they're getting the Chill Skin passive!

There are also sparkling fish barrels in dungeons that contain jackpot loot, so be on the lookout for those. :smile:
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Cool. Sparkly loot is da best.
  • 2x gold and 3x evos are also active for 24 hours.
  • @Joel , the water event isnt showing up for me.
  • @Joel - same here. Just force closed and reloaded and still no event showing. I did get the Evo and Gold one though.
  • Can we look forward to exciting new quests such as "Use 5 Friends" or "Use 10 potions" as well? Dungeon Boss's creative team has been working overtime coming up with so much variety lately.

    Hey take it easy... I'm still working on 10 starring Yorick in the TOP.

    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • BORRRRRRING!

    ....unless the sparklies really do give good loot/mats.
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    2x gold and 3x evos are also active for 24 hours.

    Correction: 5x evos.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    BORRRRRRING!

    ....unless the sparklies really do give good loot/mats.

    They do! Stock up on your abyssal crystals and flame steel!
  • Nice try guys, maybe next event will be the one !
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited November 2
    This is 9001% my bad. We usually start our events on Thursday, but we planned the 2x gold/5x evo event as the 'cooldown' after Haunted Halls. I jumped the gun and posted on Thursday out of habit. Water Festival was always planned to start tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion. I've updated the post. :cold_sweat:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Alecat97 oh, good.
  • Joel wrote: »
    This is 9001% my bad. We usually start our events on Thursday, but we planned the 2x gold/5x evo event as the 'cooldown' after Haunted Halls. I jumped the gun and posted on Thursday out of habit. Water Festival was always planned to start tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion. I've updated the post. :cold_sweat:

    @Joel are you able to give us an answer why there have been no 3x materials event?
  • RexobRexob Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    @Joel are you able to give us an answer why there have been no 3x materials event?
    I could use one of these...
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Rexob wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    @Joel are you able to give us an answer why there have been no 3x materials event?
    I could use one of these...

    Stop asking for that. BF considers all of our feedback and if you ask for something too often, it will end up for sale in the shop.
  • @Joel Maybe someone could accidentally trigger the 3x event ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Rexob wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    @Joel are you able to give us an answer why there have been no 3x materials event?
    I could use one of these...

    Stop asking for that. BF considers all of our feedback and if you ask for something too often, it will end up for sale in the shop.

    Yup, folks kept asking for a 24 hour free rune unequip, and ask and ye shall receive...for 1,000 gems. The nostalgia for the 3X materials event I get (I could use one of those myself), but if you are at the point where the majority of your runes are going to cost you 204,000 gold to unequip, well...you should be at a high enough level and have enough game time under your belt to have already accumulated a ton of gold so even if you went through a few million rejiggering who gets what rune this should not have been an issue. I also feel that DB was tired of hearing about it so they said sure we will give them a 24hr opportunity to do a free rune unequip but lets set the amount of gems to make this happen nonsensically high (seriously, 1,000 gems, yikes!) so they will realize that they actually do not want to take advantage of this deal to fix an issue that did not cost the average player a whole lot (even casual ones).

  • Rune unequips r broken strong next one I'm finishing all the suggested hero boss dungeons by moving best supers to those noob heroes. I take off all my runes on everyone and then pvp wth full Supers then I figure out where every super best fits to make my account most capable of boss 100 success and then I can put the runes back where they go anytime even if it day after the unequip. Or I spend on average 10mill a week moving runes. So I believe people who become dependent on handouts perform worse because instead of paying gold to increase success across their account they would rather wait it out till next unequip or and my favorite event dependent people the ones that talk every day about how they need epic levels but waiting on mats event they be like I got blablabla amount of stanima ready and waiting and my f2p brain is like r u doing the math on how much free stanima u lose weekly from hoarding stanima. But yea I'll take a handout any time they wanna give it. But I'll still continue to feed myself when other b starving their account on purpose
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited November 2
    NateDoge wrote: »
    @Joel Maybe someone could accidentally trigger the 3x event ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

    k4sxl6i011po.jpg

  • Future enhancements we can look forward to?
    1,000 gems = Free Rune Unequip for 2 hours
    1,000 gems = Free 3x Evo Drop for 2 hours
    1,000 gems = Free 2x Gold Drops for 2 hours
    5,000 gems = Free PvP Bounty event for 2 hours
    1,000 gems = Unlock All Boss Islands for 24 hours
    1,000 gems = Reset all Island Dungeons
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    The option to buy a free rune unequip would be nice as long as the new hero freebie comes around.
  • Anyone remember that 10x celestial evo event from way back when? Yeah. How many gems do you think that would be worth now?
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    This is 9001% my bad. We usually start our events on Thursday, but we planned the 2x gold/5x evo event as the 'cooldown' after Haunted Halls. I jumped the gun and posted on Thursday out of habit. Water Festival was always planned to start tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion. I've updated the post. :cold_sweat:

    Not entirely your bad. The event banner also made it sound like water festival started today and only ran two days.
  • Oh so the recycled water event AGAIN to go with the third run of this PVP season. Did you guys actually just completely run out of ideas for new events?
  • It's better than no events. Remember, it can always be worse...
  • Beckerbear wrote: »
    Oh so the recycled water event AGAIN to go with the third run of this PVP season. Did you guys actually just completely run out of ideas for new events?

    I only recall having the Fish Barrels once before. I'm happy with recycled events as long as they're not too frequent, like the Squinch skin was.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited November 3
    Just ran the level and still haven’t seen a fish barrel. Anyone actually see one, or did they forget to turn them on again?
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Just ran the level and still haven’t seen a fish barrel. Anyone actually see one, or did they forget to turn them on again?

    Wouldn't be surprised if they just used the same code as before when barrels weren't working. Classic. It's like they don't take notes lol
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited November 3
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Just ran the level and still haven’t seen a fish barrel. Anyone actually see one, or did they forget to turn them on again?

    Just ran one and the first room had a barrel.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com