Some Epic related questions

Hi.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have just started trying to get epic weapons.I have been playing pestilence spiral and i was wondering

After more than 10 runs, i got broms epic in my 2nd run but since then nothing else dropped for me (i want deathly bell).

My team is zomm, brom, yoring and dagrund.

I am having this team so i have chances to get zomms and dagrund epic weapons and broms deathly bell at the same run .Am i doing something wrong?

1) Can i keep playing all day long or epic weapon parts drop once a day?

Comments

• What level are you? epic parts only drop if you ar level 60 or higher.
    If you are level 60 or higher though, drop rates are still really low so you will need some luck
    I dont know if you can only get a max of epic(parts) per day, somebody else needs to comment for that
  • i am level 70.i got broms epic on my second run but since then nothing
  • It's all random as far as I am aware. ie - Zomm I got first and second epic in one run, the third epic took 8 or 9.

Not sure if the drop rate increases if you have more than one epic requiring hero?
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • It's all random as far as I am aware. ie - Zomm I got first and second epic in one run, the third epic took 8 or 9.

Not sure if the drop rate increases if you have more than one epic requiring hero?

Thats the part i want to find out

• Always put the hero you want an epic part for in the first (left) slot when choosing your team.
  • What level are you? epic parts only drop if you ar level 60 or higher.
    If you are level 60 or higher though, drop rates are still really low so you will need some luck
    I dont know if you can only get a max of epic(parts) per day, somebody else needs to comment for that

That's not true; I got epic weapons at L50. The add-ons only drop to L60 players (so L50 players can only get epics to L5; big reason I'm sprinting to 60, almost to L58).

Drop rates a totally random. I got shade's epic weapon on my first run; SB's took like 12 or 15 (literally 2 weeks of running it). Likewise, Lupina was a 1-run, but it took me over 20 to get Nitpick. Torchy was like 6-8 runs.

I need boss mode to open up; need mats bad.
  • Boss mode is crap for mats. Crap for everything really except for first run gems and totems on Boss Island. Even the questlines associated with Boss Mode are useless. Seriously, it’s a wasteland; most underutilized real estate in the game to date.
  • Hi.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have just started trying to get epic weapons.I have been playing pestilence spiral and i was wondering

After more than 10 runs, i got broms epic in my 2nd run but since then nothing else dropped for me (i want deathly bell).

My team is zomm, brom, yoring and dagrund.

I am having this team so i have chances to get zomms and dagrund epic weapons and broms deathly bell at the same run .Am i doing something wrong?

1) Can i keep playing all day long or epic weapon parts drop once a day?

What level is your epic for Brom? The next piece will only drop if you are on that stage of the epic that requires it.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Boss mode is crap for mats. Crap for everything really except for first run gems and totems on Boss Island. Even the questlines associated with Boss Mode are useless. Seriously, it’s a wasteland; most underutilized real estate in the game to date.

Then how do you get Superior rune materials and that crazy Ancient Source stuff you need?
  • xandrew29 wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Boss mode is crap for mats. Crap for everything really except for first run gems and totems on Boss Island. Even the questlines associated with Boss Mode are useless. Seriously, it’s a wasteland; most underutilized real estate in the game to date.

Then how do you get Superior rune materials and that crazy Ancient Source stuff you need?

You only get superior runes from epic boss islands. All other boss dungeons give you greater runes. Boss mode is a waste.

The best way to get superior rune materials is from event dungeons.
  • The ancient source stuff and all of the materials used to produce the etched bars, spirits, etc. are all collected from normal and challenge mode levels. Same materials as normal mode show up in Boss Mode, but in such low frequencies that it makes Boss Mode a complete waste to run.

(Didn’t mind having materials in Boss Island, but they went and ruined that too. The only drop that left people clawing their eyes out was the Greater Rune only drop — no materials, no totem. Those are the only thing they needed to drop kick from Boss Island.)

Boss Mode is such an orphaned stepchild that they don’t have tokens associated with levels and they aren’t even included in the qualifying levels for the daily quests. That’s stupid, IMHO. If you’re encouraging a high roster power level 70 to stretch themselves, don’t force them to run Challenge Mode for goblins or healers or whatever. We should be able to run Boss Mode for those kill quests as well.