Need advise for teams

Hey all :)) I am new to the game, just started two days ago, level 12. Can you advise me based on the meta right now an dbased on my available heroes what PVP team should i be working on and with what team i can grind me way in PVE? :) Ty a lot!!! https://imgur.com/a/1TOhg?desktop=1

Comments

• Beasts (or really just Solaris). Some people are over them already, I am not. Not sure if you saw this or not but undead are looking pretty nice too with their new update. Shade and hopper are also pretty nice. Ferno is a good fella to have if their attackers are really good, because he weakens their attack. I also love torchy because he is fast, and he can silence whoever you want right away. For campaign, furnace and bauble work well together. Those heroes are pretty difficult to get however, so make sure you focus on runeing up the heroes you have so that they are as good as those other guys. Astrid is also a good person to use, but only if she is a her final ascension.

I have told you who I think are the best heroes in the game, but easy heroes to get that are good as well are nitpick, who should have mostly attacking runes, or nubs, who needs precision, focus, and bulwark.

Hope this helps!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Don't forget kobal, he is quite the destructive force in campaign dungeons, and Yasmin too, an easy healer to obtain who gets pretty good with decent upgrades.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • Oh yes, very true. Kobal get energy when he kills someone, so if you can get him to one-shot everyone, you can use his ability right away again in the next room.

tbh, I like nubs more than Yasmin, though yasmin has an awesome epic. You are probably a way from that though ;)
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • soulbounce wrote: »
    Hey all :)) I am new to the game, just started two days ago, level 12. Can you advise me based on the meta right now an dbased on my available heroes what PVP team should i be working on and with what team i can grind me way in PVE? :) Ty a lot!!! https://imgur.com/a/1TOhg?desktop=1

your roster is incredible for a low level. something like hopper/brom/hansuke/nubnub should take you pretty far in PVE, and replacing the healer with shade will make it a pretty amazing pvp team for the low level brackets.

be on the lookout for any event that gives Lord Zomm, he's the King of Zombies and works great with his undead buddies. Once you unlock the tower of pwnage, you can earn King Yorick who is another good skeleton to add to the crew if you choose to go full undead. If you want to go beasts, pignius/grognog/bovus/ is a nice core to start with, and look out for a solaris event because that bird is their Leader like Zomm is to the undead.

both teams can mix and match members of their respective (beast, undead) tribes, or even useful characters from outside the tribe that have nice synergies.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited November 7
    Jeez lvl 12 with all those heroes.. I remember being lvl 50 something when I finally unlocked Astrid.

But yes, you have a lot of good heroes to pick from.

Shade Hopper Grog Astrid Hansuke Valkin Brom Bauble and Kai are all good PVP choices

Grog Hansuke Yasmin NubNub Brom Valkin are all good PVE choices -- you even have enough beasts unlocked to do a PVE beast team. (Bovus, Pignius, Jabber, Grog) --- Or a Water Team with Stonefist, Yasmin, Valkin, Grog

Ones you can ignore forever- Alex, Selwyn, Abigail, Rogar, Willow, Krexx, Balog