Please devs reply

ga4ooo2ga4ooo2 Member
edited November 11 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
How can i win this?
Tower of pwnage 10. floore aim against 1.shade 2. Hopper 3. Shadowblade 4. Koros. I killed koros and every time i try to run floore shade possesses koros and he kills all my heroes if something survives hopper and shadowblade kill the rest i lost to this team 60 heroes and culdnt complete tower. They was lvl 59 aim lvl 70.
And there seems to be bug in beginning i managed to kill shadowblade and my hopper banished him so he couldn't be used but somehow when i died again and wanted to run floor again it showed that shadowblade is still alive with full health. Added images
irygb2epwq6n.png
mo9od18m0qqe.png
eo9zyxgdsz69.png
t2e0cm33b0l3.png
hpx1o2yw0178.png
Post edited by ga4ooo2 on

Comments

• Wow! You’re saying every round starts with Shade possessing Koros as the first attack? That’s a brutal glitch!
  • Wow! You’re saying every round starts with Shade possessing Koros as the first attack? That’s a brutal glitch!

Jes thats what happened
  • Take someone like Ignus or Solaris in there. They're Fire Immune and Purging Pyre will do zero damage to them.

Or bring bulky blue heroes like Grog or Stone Fist.

Or better yet, bring two fast heroes, Solaris and Leo and let him kill all your heroes. Leo's death will resurrect the two fast heroes and let them go before his fast heroes have a chance.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Take someone like Ignus or Solaris in there. They're Fire Immune and Purging Pyre will do zero damage to them.

Or bring bulky blue heroes like Grog or Stone Fist.

Or better yet, bring two fast heroes, Solaris and Leo and let him kill all your heroes. Leo's death will resurrect the two fast heroes and let them go before his fast heroes have a chance.

Tried with Ignus but hopper and shadowblade killed hom next so i didnt had a chance to attack. Tried with leo and fast heroes but leo was dead first so he couldn't resurrect any and fast heroes is week against koro so they die next. Tried all tank team but it failed.
  • When bringing Leo, put him last in the turn order so when he dies, he resurrects someone.
  • Possession is very annoying but if u kill shade then u fine
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • How can shade posses every turn, It has a cool down of 5 turns. So after one team makes him use it, won't he have to wait 5 turns? No? what is going on?

He can't kill shade, shade goes first every time and possesses koros and kills his whole team.
    litespeed
  • Maybe he keeps retreating instead of just allowing himself to die out.

Because you’re right. He should only be able to possess Koros once because then shades energy will be reset and Koros’ body will be gone as well.
  • How can shade posses every turn, It has a cool down of 5 turns. So after one team makes him use it, won't he have to wait 5 turns? No? what is going on?

He can't kill shade, shade goes first every time and possesses koros and kills his whole team.

Jes every turn starts with possessing koros and hes purging pyre.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You're losing every time he does this, right? I may have a theory.

Shade possession is weird in the tower. I've found out that if you have Shade, an ally gets killed, and you possess them, that that ally will join your team with full health for the next floor if you win. Essentially, Shade can revive one fallen ally in the tower.

This is likely what's happening, but in reverse. The enemy Koros is set as 'dead' at the start of every attempt you make. Shade probably only has Possession charged, so he uses it on the only dead unit - Koros. Keep in mind, Koros is still labeled as 'dead' right now, but not 'dead and buried'. As long as you keep losing to this possessed Koros, Shade will technically have never left Koros' body, and so it is still counted as only 'dead' but not 'dead and buried' at the end of each fight.

Sadly, the only solution would be to get a team tough enough to take that initial Purging Pyre, and then beat Shade out of Koros so he buries him.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • You're losing every time he does this, right? I may have a theory.

Shade possession is weird in the tower. I've found out that if you have Shade, an ally gets killed, and you possess them, that that ally will join your team with full health for the next floor if you win. Essentially, Shade can revive one fallen ally in the tower.

This is likely what's happening, but in reverse. The enemy Koros is set as 'dead' at the start of every attempt you make. Shade probably only has Possession charged, so he uses it on the only dead unit - Koros. Keep in mind, Koros is still labeled as 'dead' right now, but not 'dead and buried'. As long as you keep losing to this possessed Koros, Shade will technically have never left Koros' body, and so it is still counted as only 'dead' but not 'dead and buried' at the end of each fight.

Sadly, the only solution would be to get a team tough enough to take that initial Purging Pyre, and then beat Shade out of Koros so he buries him.

That makes sense tnx.
    edited November 10
    Wait hold on, I just remembered something. I don’t think Shade should keep possessing every attempt you make. I’m pretty sure if you lose, the enemy’s energy should stay at what it was when you lost. If Shade used possession, he shouldn’t have it next time you enter the floor.

Soooo.... still sort of a mystery.
  • Maybe if you change “replay” to “reply” in the title of the thread we will get the answer.
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Maybe if you change “replay” to “reply” in the title of the thread we will get the answer.

He's trying to get the devs to replay his tower battles for him.
  • Wait hold on, I just remembered something. I don’t think Shade should keep possessing every attempt you make. I’m pretty sure if you lose, the enemy’s energy should stay at what it was when you lost. If Shade used possession, he shouldn’t have it next time you enter the floor.

Soooo.... still sort of a mystery.

he used possession every time.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Maybe if you change “replay” to “reply” in the title of the thread we will get the answer.

Better?