The difficulty in targeting corpses with Zomm.

As much as I absolutely love the new Zomm, targeting corpses for removal is extremely problematic. Even when I am tapping as carefully as I possibly can, I sometimes can't seem to target whatever corpse is in the top-most position. It's especially noticable against beast teams since Solaris is always at the top, and grog or his corpse can easily cover the ashes.
Tagged:

Comments

• itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited November 5
    I never understood why we have to directly click the heroes. The sides of the screen should have four boxes directly related to targeting.
  • Or the arrows, hovering above -- make them active.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm talking with the team to see what type of changes we can make to make targeting easier and more consistent.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    I'm talking with the team to see what type of changes we can make to make targeting easier and more consistent.

While you're at it, can you ask them to move sparklies so they aren't blocked by big heroes at the top? (this is something that's been asked and brought up well over 1 year ago).
  • li30li30 Member
    Last time bc opponent's grog body blocked by leo, I was unable to tap his body, cost me an east win :(
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Add an optional button next to the speed and auto-run buttons called "shrink heroes", it will make all heroes and enemies on screen 75% smaller so you can tap on other enemies or sparklies. Also it would be funny to run dungeons with miniature heroes.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • I just hope a fix comes before zomm is no longer relevant in the meta....
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I just hope a fix comes before zomm is no longer relevant in the meta....

I don’t know how many times I missed Koros when Emily and Koros were relevant.
  • danacdanac Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

While you're at it, can you ask them to move sparklies so they aren't blocked by big heroes at the top? (this is something that's been asked and brought up well over 1 year ago).

and every day since.
    gl with that.

Add an optional button next to the speed and auto-run buttons called "shrink heroes", it will make all heroes and enemies on screen 75% smaller so you can tap on other enemies or sparklies. Also it would be funny to run dungeons with miniature heroes.

You can shrink them other ways too.
    Like with shade possessing.
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited November 7
    Joel wrote: »

Awesome! Thanks, Joel.