Account names on replays

Since the 1-2x sword add on, names of players no longer show up on defending teams. Is there any way to get this back? So when I watch a replay on boss 100 or anywhere else for that matter I can atleast see the account names? Knowing the team and heroes lvl just isn't informative enough for me, the name is worth more than anything.

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited November 6
    (Feel free to just default the speed to 2x or have the control for this tucked away in the same preferences menu as the Audio settings. There's really no need to keep the speed toggle on-screen at all times. Or to ever default it back to 1x. No one plays at 1x -- that's slower than it was originally. You know that, right @Joel @Eej?)
  • KaceyKacey Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    (Feel free to just default the speed to 2x or have the control for this tucked away in the same preferences menu as the Audio settings. There's really no need to keep the speed toggle on-screen at all times. Or to ever default it back to 1x. No one plays at 1x -- that's slower than it was originally. You know that, right @Joel @Eej?)

Highway effect. It isn't slower.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • It definitely is. 1.5x is the old normal play speed.
  • Just watch YouTube videos before the 2x speed was released and compare. That will reveal if the current 1x truly is the same as before or slower than before
  • Since the 1-2x sword add on, names of players no longer show up on defending teams. Is there any way to get this back? So when I watch a replay on boss 100 or anywhere else for that matter I can atleast see the account names? Knowing the team and heroes lvl just isn't informative enough for me, the name is worth more than anything.

If you look quickly at the start of the replay, you will see the attacking player's name appear at the top of the screen. I agree that I'd prefer the team names to appear like before, but this is at least a workaround for now.
  • Foozle sometimes ur right u know the name of the replay ur watching and if they are being attacked u see attacking name. So only when watching defending replays is name info fully known. But if u watching a replay of an account that's attacking you do not get the most important information of the replay the defenders name. Knowing which heroes someone used against another is great info but if you've noticed someone people rune their team different. So for example u can see if boss 100s r attacking other boss 100s or top 100s which provides the ultimate replay knowledge :smile:
  • Foozle sometimes ur right u know the name of the replay ur watching and if they are being attacked u see attacking name. So only when watching defending replays is name info fully known. But if u watching a replay of an account that's attacking you do not get the most important information of the replay the defenders name. Knowing which heroes someone used against another is great info but if you've noticed someone people rune their team different. So for example u can see if boss 100s r attacking other boss 100s or top 100s which provides the ultimate replay knowledge :smile:

Good point. It does only show the attacker's name, so you can only know the name of both players if you are watching a defense.