Quick Look at Zomm

This is a brief hero spotlight, as I covered most of the stats and such last time.
I've revised some of my initial statements from the undead update video, and also showed a bit more of the zomminions this time.

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?

Comments

• I discovered an amazing team with shade, yorick, ferno and zomm respectively in that order. You need to have op runes on zomm an yorick since mk is still everywhere
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Haven’t seen an MK in weeks.

Actually I may have, but he hasn’t mattered in PVP in weeks. This nerf only served to make him even less of a threat than he already was.
  • ive actually still been seeing MK on my Alt (67) - I ran Zomm anyways and had no issue - he laughed it off.

Are all plugs shameless?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Haven’t seen an MK in weeks.

Actually I may have, but he hasn’t mattered in PVP in weeks. This nerf only served to make him even less of a threat than he already was.

Are you sure it was a nerf? I think he really needed the changes, so I wouldn’t exactly call it a nerf.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Haven’t seen an MK in weeks.

Are you sure it was a nerf? I think he really needed the changes, so I wouldn’t exactly call it a nerf.

That's just your opinion dude. You say humans need water to survive. I say they don't. We're all entitled to our own opinions.
  • NOO! THE EVIL MAN-RAY!!!!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I love me some good denial!

Are all plugs shameless?