Smooge: elite player looking for guild

Hi, I am a very experienced DB player who had been with Potato’s main guild since March. I missed 10 crowns this week (first time since joining) and was removed per their policy. No hard feelings, but I intend to keep playing at the highest level. I met all guild requirements as an earner for all events, and I am quite reliable. I am now looking for a new guild that will perform well in events where I can add value. Please let me know if you would like to talk. I am waiting to finish my turn-ins today in hopes of finding a guild. I am Smooge on the Line app.

Comments

• yxe9ew5xyly4.png
    or4vexqeqqlg.png
    39f4ep1r790s.png
    ue8h83sawkl7.png
  • Wait for someone to send a recruiting invite in the chat in-game. They will ask for a line app and some requirements which you clearly passed. It will take a while but it is worth it, check the guild hall section of this forum if you have no luck with the former
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Wait for someone to send a recruiting invite in the chat in-game. They will ask for a line app and some requirements which you clearly passed. It will take a while but it is worth it, check the guild hall section of this forum if you have no luck with the former
    Thanks! I am familiar with the process, and many guilds have messaged me on the Line app. I appreciate the opportunity to interview with each guild!
  • I wanted to let every guild know who was asking: after speaking with the GMs of many guilds, I have decided to accept the first offer, a guild called AoA. I hope that you are not offended, and I appreciate the info each of you provided me. I wanted to decide early enough to give each guild time to fill the spot if they were counting on me for next week.
  • @Smooge2 AOA? is that a top guild? What does it stand for?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Drocas wrote: »
    @Smooge2 AOA? is that a top guild? What does it stand for?

I think it stands for Anonymous Order of Aggies. They're an up and coming guild. I expect them to take DB by storm once they move funds from their failing football department to their e-sports department instead.
  • it is aegis of athena or something
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • *woosh*
  • Drocas wrote: »
    @Smooge2 AOA? is that a top guild? What does it stand for?

I think it stands for Anonymous Order of Aggies. They're an up and coming guild. I expect them to take DB by storm once they move funds from their failing football department to their e-sports department instead.

I thought it was Aardvarks Ordering Ants.