New rune idea

we should have this new dark rune like the new survivor rune. i think it should be called "Plague rune", so it gives plague spreader V ("High chance to inflict disease and moderate chance for that disease to spread") to the hero for two rounds. idk if this would be balanced or not. just my idea, im not using caps because my fingers have a rare disease called "laziness syndrome", even though syndromes have nothing to do with fingers. thx 4 reading
Mock exams finished...Im back!

Comments

• I want to point out that the effort required to type out your "laziness syndrome" is greater than the few instances of holding down the shift key at the same time hitting another key.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    kalamadea wrote: »
    I want to point out that the effort required to type out your "laziness syndrome" is greater than the few instances of holding down the shift key at the same time hitting another key.

Looks like SonOfHilmer's disease is spreading... this time affecting the part of the brain that is responsible for hitting the shift key.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • I'm saving corrupted hearts until next GG, so I can have the new rune (i'd wager my lunch money there will be one) before everyone else.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    I want to point out that the effort required to type out your "laziness syndrome" is greater than the few instances of holding down the shift key at the same time hitting another key.

Looks like SonOfHilmer's disease is spreading... this time affecting the part of the brain that is responsible for hitting the shift key.

You know another disease that is spreading? The disease that prevents people from looking at the main idea of this topic.

Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • kalamadea wrote: »

You know another disease that is spreading? The disease that prevents people from looking at the main idea of this topic.

Also the disease that makes people disregard definitions of nerfs ! But another topic for another thread