Caster Calamity! Embrace the Cold with Frostfiend Icepick!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
cbzt9f352qhy.png

The Caster heroes are slinging spells, and one particular caster is feeling extra cool. Completing "The Frostfiend Cometh" questline will allow you to unlock the new Frostfiend Icepick skin. In addition, all Casters get the Spontaneous Cover passive, which allows them to generate an Aegis Shield after taking any damage. The other event quests pay out event tickets which can be spent in the shop for fabulous prizes!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Shade is a caster... Oy. Should be interesting. I see you tweaked some of the cost of materials in the event shop as well.
  • I always do enjoy a good skin questline. This skin looks awesome.

It appears that every caster (Regardless of having a skin or not) is currently being marked as having a boost. Marrow/Ferno for example.
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    Shade is a caster... Oy. Should be interesting. I see you tweaked some of the cost of materials in the event shop as well.

By Tweaked, you mean increased ticket prices right?

12,500 for totems
    4,500 for Raw materials!? WTF!?

GD this game is getting worse by the day.
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    edited November 7
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    NateDoge wrote: »
    Shade is a caster... Oy. Should be interesting. I see you tweaked some of the cost of materials in the event shop as well.

By Tweaked, you mean increased ticket prices right?

12,500 for totems
    4,500 for Raw materials!? WTF!?

GD this game is getting worse by the day.

Don't worry he said "The other event quests pay out event tickets which can be spent in the shop for fabulous prizes!"

I can't wait to see these prizes since all i see are resources right now
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I always do enjoy a good skin questline. This skin looks awesome.

It appears that every caster (Regardless of having a skin or not) is currently being marked as having a boost. Marrow/Ferno for example.

To be clear, this is intended.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • tos19bb1ho1q.jpeg

So what boost do skinned casters get?
  • Joel wrote: »
    I always do enjoy a good skin questline. This skin looks awesome.

To be clear, this is intended.

The event banner is incorrect then.
  • give us ferno heroic summon since its a caster event
  • +1,000,000,000,000,000,000 to that!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Ferno pops up in the VIP portal often enough (is always there?)...so I suspect that if he is not back in the VIP portal now he will be soon. I highly doubt Ferno will show up in the Heroic Portal anytime in the next few months.
  • I thought There would at least be marrow tokens in event shawp
  • I am confused with the ticket costs.. totems went to 12,500 a few events ago. I thought the devs acknowledged this, then it was changed back to 10,000 but now back to 12,500?

All relative I guess.. if we get more event tickets then it may even out?
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • Less gems in daily quests, no more $3 daily gem purchase, less gold in gold island, event rewards cost more tickets, etc etc
    MAKE DB FUN AGAIN You have failed to make DB fun again now I won't spend another dime on this game
  • Good lord y'all complain alot. Maybe it's time for you lot to move on? Trust me, I've contemplated it myself, but the haunted halls & now a nice skin questline has my passion for this awesome game pumping full steam ahead! Keep it coming development team!!
  • perfect time to bring out my new fangled fully ascended dagrund
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    Shade is a caster... Oy. Should be interesting.

Zomm is a caster too. He’s the one I’d be worried about!

• I know event shops/tickets have been really bad over the past 3-6 months, but I'm really scratching my head on this current one.

I've completed all quests so far except for the repeatables (maybe a couple iterations of those). I'm sitting at 28.5K tickets. The event will have one more set of quests today which I'm guessing will give me 5K more or so.

Looking at the event shop, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get excited about buying. Let's say I end up with 35K tickets. I can buy 1 thing of shards and some mats. Or I can buy a combination of mats. But how is anyone supposed to buy 10 packages of the superior shards or totems? Who will be able to get 250K or 125K tickets? You can't even buy tickets with $ from what I can tell (not that I would anyways).

So who the hell is reviewing how many tickets are given vs the cost of event shop? Also, why on earth are you limiting folks to 10 purchases of any specific shop item? How can anyone even gain that many tickets to even buy 10 of the 4,000 ticket mats?

@Joel Seriously, I think you need to request that the event shop be reviewed by the devs. It just doesn't make sense why you limit purchases when you can't even gain that many tickets.