Demon Legendary Hero for Next Guild Invasion, Please!

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Hey. You know what would be nice? A Legendary Demon leader. You know what would be the perfect time and place to release such a hero? Next Guild Invasion. You know what he/she/it should look like?

kd6n7utx4f5m.png

This. Yeah, that leaked demon hero image from waaaay back.

Would make a really great hero, I'd bet. Maybe give the Demons what they need to be viable in both PvP and PvE again. Actually I'm joking, just PvP. I'd use them literally every dungeon in PvE if they didn't pause the game for a whole 3 seconds every time they gained energy from Malice. Please, by the way, fix that as soon as you can.

I'm hoping if we do get such a hero, that he's a Nature hero. Currently no green Legendaries. His passives could, in theory, provide the Demons some sort of survivability. For instance, making all Demons Evading for the 1st turn of any battle, with abilities that grant further buffs to Demons, specifically maybe increasing their speed temporarily, or buffing their maximum Defense.

And while you're at it, maybe rework a couple of the demons. They're the only heroes who have PvP-specific passives, and frankly, that's lame. Make their passives work everywhere. For Tsume, make his Viscous passive work in PvE, but instead of buffing all Demon attack, make it so every Demon gets Atk+ for 1 turn when they get a Crit. Individually, that is. Also, it would be nice if Icepick's "Deal with the Devil" stole less health as you increased its tier, and returned health to all Demon allies. And lastly, Malice's "Greed" passive is just "Leech Master" with a different title. Maybe make it more unique by having her heal all Demon allies with her Crits, but at a much lower rate to make it more fair. Like just 5% of the damage.

Anywho, that's all. Would be nice for the Demons to finally be relevant again.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• bramble is a green legendary although i dont blame you since he needs a rework.

idea 1) I think there should be a special trait given only to this demon leader that should be called "Dealing with the devil". If the demon leader is killed by an opponent then the killer dies immediately, and the corpse is buried. If the leader dies from a debuff like burning then nothing happens

2) Another idea for "Dealing with the devil" could be if any demon has their health go below 15% then they would switch their health with the opponent that has the highest PERCENTAGE of health
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Oh yeah, forgot about Bramble.

Probably cuz I would hardly call him a Legendary if he was released now.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics