DB needs cash: revamp VIP rewards

VIP rewards are lackluster and don’t promote spending. I am VIP 1 and have no interest in VIP 2-10. Instead of squeezing your loyal base try to better incentivize spending.

These rewards are duds:

Free great summons
Free raid refreshes
Double/triple daily rewards
Free loot keys
Increased friend list
Increased hero starting level
Increased xp potion
Reduced token refresh cost
Reduced summon friend cost
Increased xp
VIP portal.

Here are some VIP benefits that I would be interested in:

Increased chance of celestial evos
Double materials
Increase gem payout for first time dungeon completion
Increase gems in daily quests
Increase gems in ToP
Reduce chance of rune chests
Add greater/superior runes in PWN shop
Add costumes to aether shop
Increase raid tickets from 8 to 12 or 16
Increase streak timer
Reduce rewards stolen from raids
Increase chest protection time
Lower gem cost for tuning runes
Give materials when salvaging runes

The VIP rewards have not changed in YEARS and are mostly irrelevant. There is a lot of room for improvement. If you need money Boss Fight this is where you should focus your attention. And for the love of god bring back $3 daily gems.

Comments

• I totally agree but from the last decisions it seems that their commercial stuff must take again marketing books in their hands
  • +100 I would also like to see the special value gem buys take into account vip level....like the 11k gem special for 50 why would I ever consider buying that when I can wait and pick up 34k or +50% gems per dollar value.....seems the specials offers aren’t so special
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited November 8
    I couldn't agree more. The VIP rewards in this game were lackluster 2 years ago, now they are quite literally meaningless. And the "bundles" as @epicredcard mentioned are comical. I've been getting spammed with gem bundles that are ALL worse value than what is offered every single weekend.

Revamped VIP perks and VIP tiers beyond VIP 10 could go a long way to reincentivize continued spending.
    Post edited by MattCauthron on
  • Yeah, if you are going to make stuff more expensive but keep the same stuff, we should get more VIP rewards!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Maybe at VIP 5 you could get 5 gems free every day. VIP 6 would give you 10. VIP 7, 15. VIP 8, 25. VIP 9, 35, and VIP 10, 50.

You could finally get 50 gems every day again. But instead of costing $2.99, it would cost you a couple thousands dollars. I'm sure DB would be able to compromise for that kind of deal, right? ...Right?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Maybe at VIP 5 you could get 5 gems free every day. VIP 6 would give you 10. VIP 7, 15. VIP 8, 25. VIP 9, 35, and VIP 10, 50.

You could finally get 50 gems every day again. But instead of costing $2.99, it would cost you a couple thousands dollars. I'm sure DB would be able to compromise for that kind of deal, right? ...Right?

VIP 10 only costs $1,000.

8,000 points at 8 points per $1.
  • Love that. Only $1000? That sounds lovely. I'll take two. ;)
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited November 9
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Love that. Only $1000? That sounds lovely. I'll take two. ;)

Possibly the game's first v.i.p 20?^^^
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Love that. Only $1000? That sounds lovely. I'll take two. ;)

Possibly the game's first v.i.p 20?^^^

This game has VIP 200s+
    edited November 9
    But... it still says VIP 10 on their profile. I... I did a joke there...
    Also, go gorgons!
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Maybe at VIP 5 you could get 5 gems free every day. VIP 6 would give you 10. VIP 7, 15. VIP 8, 25. VIP 9, 35, and VIP 10, 50.

Dear god... I'm almost at VIP 10... Well, at least the spending was done over the course of over 2 years.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

Dear god... I'm almost at VIP 10... Well, at least the spending was done over the course of over 2 years.

That's $500/year on a mobile game :D
  • I'm VIP 4 which means I've spent less than $100 over the course of more than 2 years. I'm happy with my purchases as they provided the benefit I expected for the price. I am close to VIP 5, and was hoping to get there soon, but with the recent changes, I am about 99.999% sure I am done buying anything. DB has really screwed themselves with these recent horrible changes.

Well even that isn't too bad when you think about it. That's less than $2 a day.

Well even that isn't too bad when you think about it. That's less than $2 a day.

I dunno, seems bad to me, but it's all relative right? I won't fault anyone for spending that much as it's their money and they can do as they please.

Like Wow costs $150-180/year and you get way more content (though it is a completely different game), so to me, that seems better value than $500 on this game.

Or destiny 2 which costs $40-60 and you get more content as well.
    edited November 10
    I wonder who has spent the most money on the game and how much have they spent?
    Also, go gorgons!

I’m guessing Stapedius/Sunborn.

When I first started this game, I saw the VIP level requirements and how much it cost to get to VIP 10 ($1,000) and thought to myself, no way anyone would ever pay that much $. Well, 2 years later, I honestly would not be surprised if it were over $5,000 for one account.

I dunno, seems bad to me, but it's all relative right? I won't fault anyone for spending that much as it's their money and they can do as they please.

Like Wow costs $150-180/year and you get way more content (though it is a completely different game), so to me, that seems better value than $500 on this game.

Or destiny 2 which costs $40-60 and you get more content as well.

A lot of the stuff I spent was in the first year, and it was cuz I had a lot of birthday money and didn’t know what was a good deal or not lol. I used to love buying those Ascension bundles that were like $20+. If I had known they eventually were going to add Evo combining, I probably would’ve spent a couple hundred less on this game.
    farfella wrote: »

When I first started this game, I saw the VIP level requirements and how much it cost to get to VIP 10 ($1,000) and thought to myself, no way anyone would ever pay that much $. Well, 2 years later, I honestly would not be surprised if it were over $5,000 for one account.

Shiggity you are in a guild with multiple people who have spent more than that lol And we don't even have any big whales! I would say over 30k is much closer to the most spent on a single account. With a couple accounts 15k+
  • VIP 10: $1,000

The entire Cracker Barrel menu: $863.66

Are you making the right choice?
    Also, go gorgons!

Shiggity you are in a guild with multiple people who have spent more than that lol And we don't even have any big whales! I would say over 30k is much closer to the most spent on a single account. With a couple accounts 15k+

That might be the saddest thing I have heard this week. :'(
    litespeed

Oh I know we have some big spenders in our guild haha

Oh I know we have some big spenders in our guild haha

...you can spend real money on this game?