What about increasing Hero Stars/Player level

Whats everyone's thought on increase Player level to 100 and increasing Hero Stars to 10?

I think this would be something for us old timers to work towards. It would make Portals worth using, gold worth spending, gems worth buying.

The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
KuK1uXt.png

Comments

• It is an optional buy for 100,000 gems that will be available "soon"
  • It is an optional buy for 100,000 gems that will be available "soon"

There's a lot of players who could easily instantly buy that.
  • No, cr@p idea!!! The only thing needed right now is a recalculation (due to runes) of how the 6 star levels affect the heroes stats. Would be a nice surprise to login and see a dev message stating such a thing, and see all my heroes base stats bumped few hundred points.
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    No, cr@p idea!!! The only thing needed right now is a recalculation (due to runes) of how the 6 star levels affect the heroes stats. Would be a nice surprise to login and see a dev message stating such a thing, and see all my heroes base stats bumped few hundred points.

Yea I know... such a terrible idea. Heaven forbid we log on and actually have something to do.

THE HORROR.

I've spent the past year logging in and doing nothing - I can't imagine a world with anything else.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    edited November 8
    level 100 hero would take 10,000,000 gold to level all 4 abilities from 1-100....
    For us max players, it would be 400,000,000 to update our whole roster from 70-100.

rbmg9kph96ah.gif

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • ckall056 wrote: »
    level 100 hero would take 10,000,000 gold to level all 4 abilities from 1-100....
    For us max players, it would be 400,000,000 to update our whole roster from 70-100.

rbmg9kph96ah.gif

yea might be crazy not being able to max everything in a day :).
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • level 100 and 10 stars is a stretch, but I like the idea in general. Something to do, besides playing limbo with the mat cap.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    No more stars. Please. The introduction of the Aether Shop basically confirmed there wouldn't be another star, since excess tokens were evaporated for useless cardboard chips. I suppose it would be interesting if they did add a 7th star, as everyone and their 6* rosters would suddenly be on equal footing and we'd basically have to race for the 7th star. But then again, some players have hundreds of thousands of cardboard chips saved up and would be able to get that 7th star immediately, even if it was like 500 tokens or something.

In short, not a good idea imo. I think a level increase and new PvE content would be very welcomed, but we don't need more stars. We already have runes and Epics to boost a hero beyond their star-based stat caps.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • NOOOOOOOOOO!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I am with JackHallow666 on this...in boss mode there are so many locked dungeons marked as coming soon that have been marked "coming soon" forever and a day that it is absolutely crazy that more PVE content has not become available for us to enjoy. More dungeons means more diamonds the first time you win the dungeon, more materials, and more variety when asked to complete 10/12 ice/fire/etc. dungeons.
  • It's curious that when you click on a 70 lvl hero's abilities, it actually says "next level +whatever damage." Always made me wonder if they will increase max level again. Also, 70 lvl players still gain xp points for quests.

I would prefer a new continent, to begin with. Or at least that the second half of boss mode would finally become accessible.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    It's curious that when you click on a 70 lvl hero's abilities, it actually says "next level +whatever damage." Always made me wonder if they will increase max level again. Also, 70 lvl players still gain xp points for quests.

I would prefer a new continent, to begin with. Or at least that the second half of boss mode would finally become accessible.

That's probably there for 2 reasons:

1) to make coding simpler. I believe every tier of an ability increases its damage/potency/whatever by the same amount, so the game will just show the next 'theoretical' upgrade, which can be predicted easily. It would require extra coding to stop the next tier from showing or to add some text saying it's at the maximum tier

2) if they ever do release new levels, they don't have to change much. Just continue adding ability tiers.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Personally. No thanks