Koros PP Vs Aegis Shield | (PvP Game Breaker.)

I’m just going to post the pictures for this one, I don’t know about you guys, but this is a game changer for me. If I can’t rely on Koros to purge what he is supposed to, than I can’t win. I don’t understand why or how this wasn’t tested before it was rolled out. I’m making this post because A; it needs to be fixed and addressed, and B; it’s going to affect my placement of the Boss 100 this season. @Joel @DB_Dillon @Victoria

14nyvkwirim0.png

Also, my Koros has nearly 7k attack, so all the defense in the world shouldn’t be allowing them to survive. Just ugh.

Comments

• I don’t know if the 1st picture is appearing so;

• e05xjqao5skv.png
  • Aegis shield is a unique buff that cannot be purged.
  • But it should be able to I think.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Aegis Shield blocks damage. While I agree it should be purged by Koros, then it wouldn't have its usefulness, would it? Whether this is intended or not, Aegis Shield has always never been removed by purging abilities.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Aegis Shield blocks damage. While I agree it should be purged by Koros, then it wouldn't have its usefulness, would it? Whether this is intended or not, Aegis Shield has always never been removed by purging abilities.

I seem to recall it has been. I’ve used Koros vs Zen plenty of times, I’m pretty sure he’s removed safe haven. Unless you’re saying invincibility s a different buff than Aegis even thot hey have the same visual effect.
  • I believe what the devs have intimated is that it's not a physical buff on the hero, which is why it isn't being removed when other buffs are removed. The icon is just kept on the hero to indicate the presence of the shield for our ease of reference. It's considered a separate entity itself which will only be removed when it blocks the next shot. And yeah, Vibrating Palm goes through it without disturbing it.