New player seeking help

CreamBanan69CreamBanan69 Member
edited November 9 in New to the Dungeons?
Hello guys like the title says im new to the game and im having a lot of trouble in pvp and tower mainly pve seems easy till i head my nightmare a fire boss Basicaly my pvp team is Shade Hansuke Jabber and anything for pve Hansuke jabber Sir william and Nub nub they seem to deal with anything with problem i already know how to soak runes ect i just got no idea on who to work so im asking who's tokens should i farm from the campaign and focus on the outside of the 5 i named the game feels diffcult and i can't beat 16.10 Because the boss is fire im lvl 33 atm any advice or help is appreciated =)

I have all campain heroes and :Dargund Blacksmoke , Kai makani,Brom,Astrid,Executum,Yorick,Julius,Bovus,Therand,Black diamond,Ella,and obviously shade and hansuke
Post edited by CreamBanan69 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Keep shade and hansuke up to speed. They are very good. It might be a good idea to work on an undead team, or unlock Solaris and work on a beast team, as they are both very good. Astrid is also very good when fully ascended. If you already have executum, you just need zomm and whoever else to get an undead team going! Have fun!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Work on your Beasts, too. You might not be able to get Solaris unless you can get into a strong guild, or spend a lot of money, but if you just keep playing you'll get her eventually. She makes Beast teams god-like.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • I'am planning to work on astrid yes i don't understand how to get solaris tho :(
  • Solaris is only available from pvp guild games, which only come about one a month, so she is pretty hard to get. There are many good guilds out there that might take you during guild games, so look around on the forums for good guilds that are recruiting so that you get top rewards (and Solaris tokens)! Don't forget to complete the guild games quest yourself to help your guild!

Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Alright thanks a lot will be a while till solaris means im just gonna get beaten till than xD
  • Alright thanks a lot will be a while till solaris means im just gonna get beaten till than xD

You dont need Solaris, shade and hansuke are good enough for now
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I decided to go with a goblin and undead team so 9 heroes to work on hope im not spreading too thing
  • just a question, are you pay to win? Because I'm really surprised since you just started and have shade and hansuke already.
  • just a question, are you pay to win? Because I'm really surprised since you just started and have shade and hansuke already.

I started in the Halloween event and i made the mistake of spending 300 diamond on portals but i got brom yorick exacutum and hansuke out of it than it was 10 heroes featured day and i did 4 unlocks 3 of witch were shade astrid and makai i still don't have igorok tho ;)