Took a break now looking for a serious guild once again!

Hello,
I was in Synchronicity a while back and then decided to take a break for a while. I would like to find a guild that was as good as them. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Comments

• How good were they? If by good you mean hitting 10.5k every week - There are around 40+ guilds that hit that critiera.

If good meant anything less than 10.5k a week, I would suggest increasing your expectations!
  • Justice League is always looking for quality players.
    hit me up in PM, or contact FalseBravado on the line app.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • I think we were close to 10.5k every week. I enjoyed being in that guild.
  • I was there too! That was before the quests became super easy though, so then it was extremely rare t get 10.5k. Not sure what happened. They just kind of disintegrated...
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Are you in a good guild now that might need a member farfella?
  • Oh yeah! I am in satiated gorgon! beavers_kleaver on line is always looking for members, plus we have new feeder guild! She is on the forums everyone once in a while too if you don't have line. You could talk to her if you are interested in joining!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The beaver is female? Does Eddie Haskell know? No wonder Wally was so protective.
  • I am not sure what any of that means but I'll go along with it.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Leave it to Beaver.
  • Synchronicity. We were top 10 when top 10 was an accomplishment. Made some good friends in that guild I still keep in touch with. Welcome back to the game.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • How good were they? If by good you mean hitting 10.5k every week - There are around 40+ guilds that hit that critiera.

If good meant anything less than 10.5k a week, I would suggest increasing your expectations!

Shots fired, ouch.

I may be biased, but I think we had one of, if not the friendliest community of folks within our group of members back in the day - which was always one of our main priorities anyways.

That said, willk, I hope you find a new home and have fun playing again.
  • I wasn't on line then, or groupme which was synchro app, what happened @ZWendy or @Foxboxes? Did we disband for some reason?
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Hey @farfella :)

People slowly started to lose interest and move away from the game back when they were changing a lot of the aspects of the game. Like the change to the Heroic Portal, Aether, Epics and whatnot - if I remember correctly.

A few of us still talk on Groupme occasionally even though most of us don’t play anymore or regularly. I know @ZWendy is still kickin’ though. :)
  • Foxboxes wrote: »
    A few of us still talk on Groupme .... :)

Be careful. There's a lot of flak going around now for people who do that.

....oh, GROUPme.

nvm.
  • Haha @danac. So true.

And I do still play. Been hanging with the Tatars. Another great guild.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • Foxboxes wrote: »
    Hey @farfella :)

People slowly started to lose interest and move away from the game back when they were changing a lot of the aspects of the game. Like the change to the Heroic Portal, Aether, Epics and whatnot - if I remember correctly.

A few of us still talk on Groupme occasionally even though most of us don’t play anymore or regularly. I know @ZWendy is still kickin’ though. :)

Omg talk about a blast from the past! As soon as I saw your name, I immediately saw your old forum signature and it all made sense.

Hope you're doing well @Foxboxes!