Need better way to select enemy

Zomms taste for brains can rarely target solaris' ashes when another player is in front of it. If the other team has grog, he usually dies completely blocking the ashes, making it impossible to target ashes. This has been a problem for a long time, but now it can really mean win or loss.

I've got videos, but haven't figured out how to upload them.

Comments

• a bigger problem i've seen is zomminions finding their way behind someone else - and if its a taunter, he's incredibly tough to click on.
    I dont recall the circumstances, but its happened to me a few times ( i think its shade-related)
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • ckall056 wrote: »
    a bigger problem i've seen is zomminions finding their way behind someone else - and if its a taunter, he's incredibly tough to click on.
    I dont recall the circumstances, but its happened to me a few times ( i think its shade-related)

whenever that happens to me it is because OE jumped in front of someone with vigilance and dies there.
  • Nate, thanks.

Heres a couple of screens of my videos anyway. In the videos I have the "show touch" feature on so you see where I touch the screen. It's pretty much impossible to get it more right than I did.

e2sm5j5shedg.jpg

fcdbkvojlpq1.jpg

The next two videos are the same fight

jwawob6zirtj.jpg

I not only failed to hit shade or solaris, but I got the dead zomm

q8y5f2d5qeh9.jpg