A Legendary Weekend!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
6ddyifvbvf3b.png

It's time for a Legendary weekend! This event has quests that will allow you to earn up to 20 tokens for each of six different legendary heroes! In addition, the event dungeon is stuffed full of jackpot loot, so get out there and become legend yourself!

In addition, start getting your guildmates lined up for next week's Guild PVP Grand Tourney!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Does Jackpot loot include Pyres?!?!
  • I've got to say this is one weekend event I like and for 2 days !
  • I love the quest line of beating the same dungeon with different team setups. Honestly, this should be the core of DB events.
  • gmungmun Member
    Thank you for the 10 minute event.

I hope I can stock up on some much needed runed evos this weekend.
    Gmun
  • Seriously. Four dungeons runs and we’re done. :(
  • And it's only 20 tokens, or Aether
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    And it's only 20 tokens, or Aether

A nothing event that gives us a fair amount of aether.
    Aether being the only valuable commodity [gems, pyre embers, crystals, summons] that db has not either made incredibly scarce or devalued immensely.

• I love the quest line of beating the same dungeon with different team setups. Honestly, this should be the core of DB events.

Agreed, it highlighted for me that if I were required to use an all-light team I'd have to shuffle or create some decent runes to get through.

Almost every light hero I have is missing a rune or two that got stripped off to put on other heroes during events (Bauble, Marriw, Augustus), or all five because they're almost useless (e.g. Sifu, Aria, Alexandros, Masuta). The only ones that have all 5 runes are because they had weak runes anyway, barring Leonidas who got a new lease of life in PvP thanks to Solaris.

Even with the recent addition of Marrow and the epic on Ekko I still find light heros generally gutless. I'd love to have an effective all-light team but nothing in this game requires one. Most of the healers are part-time healers, there are a couple of constructs, a couple of fairly weak fast heroes, but no strong leader to hold a team together, no real team synergy.
  • Can we have mats in the aether shop please? Otherwise these events are worthless for some peeps.. 210,000 aether or 215,000 aether is all the same if it's not being spent.
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • I know of at least one person with more than a million aether. I’m sure he would be happy to see a new aether-exclusive hero or two.
  • pyguyofdoompyguyofdoom Member
    edited November 13
    Barleyman wrote: »
    I love the quest line of beating the same dungeon with different team setups. Honestly, this should be the core of DB events.

Agreed, it highlighted for me that if I were required to use an all-light team I'd have to shuffle or create some decent runes to get through.

Almost every light hero I have is missing a rune or two that got stripped off to put on other heroes during events (Bauble, Marriw, Augustus), or all five because they're almost useless (e.g. Sifu, Aria, Alexandros, Masuta). The only ones that have all 5 runes are because they had weak runes anyway, barring Leonidas who got a new lease of life in PvP thanks to Solaris.

Even with the recent addition of Marrow and the epic on Ekko I still find light heros generally gutless. I'd love to have an effective all-light team but nothing in this game requires one. Most of the healers are part-time healers, there are a couple of constructs, a couple of fairly weak fast heroes, but no strong leader to hold a team together, no real team synergy.

i completely agree
  • Can we have mats in the aether shop please? Otherwise these events are worthless for some peeps.. 210,000 aether or 215,000 aether is all the same if it's not being spent.

Seems DBs strategy is to make materials either useless or as rare as possible. If they put mats int he shop, they either wouldn't put pyre embers there or price them the same price as Saintly totems.