Are you going to keep buying the gem offers?

farfellafarfella Member
edited November 13 in Feedback & Suggestions
As many know, the daily gem packs were recently made more expensive. I need your honest answer. Who, that always/regularly/occasionally went for that deal, is still doing so somewhat consistently even with the change in price? I am acually quite interested to see the results.

Are you going to keep buying the gem offers? 25 votes

Who cares? I'll still take those gems!
4%
CrookedPenguin 1 vote
No more gems for me!
96%
Styxuselektrobankechonapseselznickiphonesheepbvs72bescytheDrocasFoozleWolfreichFatCat69wisemagic7MattCauthronAllasamallialevicsMelofSteelLifeReaperBroomfarfellaBarleymansirolk99 24 votes
Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
Also, go gorgons!
Post edited by farfella on

Comments

• No more gems for me!
    I am f2p. I just voted to see the other votes.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • No more gems for me!
    I've purchased this offer time to time.. infact, I'm in the middle of my last one right now. Will I buy into their new program? - highly doubt it.

DB knows exactly what they're doing... sadly, this forum community voice is but a whisper of what goes in game.

And now they've now found a way to force you to spend gems "for the guild" - this is a genius tactical move on their part. However, with the mix of loyal F2P players and non whalers to big whales.. I think guilds will see a lot of roster changes in Guild Games to come.
  • No more gems for me!
    MelofSteel wrote: »
    I've purchased this offer time to time.. infact, I'm in the middle of my last one right now. Will I buy into their new program? - highly doubt it.

DB knows exactly what they're doing... sadly, this forum community voice is but a whisper of what goes in game.

And now they've now found a way to force you to spend gems "for the guild" - this is a genius tactical move on their part. However, with the mix of loyal F2P players and non whalers to big whales.. I think guilds will see a lot of roster changes in Guild Games to come.

I've said it elsewhere on this forum, DB just priced itself out of the market for me. My last two $3 monthly purchases went to a rival game. Even f the $3 package came back, I likely won't be buying it ever again.

My Guild doesn't demand gem spending on behalf of the guild. Many people do it anyway, and I spend the gems I have but don't buy extra just for the events.
  • No more gems for me!
    I'm a f2p too and I kinda like to see myself as proof that you can be vip 0 and still have a really good roster.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited November 14
    No more gems for me!
    But... but why did you vote on my poll @LifeReaperBroom?
    Post edited by farfella on
    Also, go gorgons!
  • No more gems for me!
    F2P also, voted to see results ;)
  • No more gems for me!
    Oh lol.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • No more gems for me!
    Well looks like an overwhelming majority had voted no more gems! We'll see if this pricyness stays... ;)
    Also, go gorgons!
  • No more gems for me!
    farfella wrote: »
    I am f2p. I just voted to see the other votes.
    ^that
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • No more gems for me!
    Nope! It's way too expensive now. :(
  • No more gems for me!
    Aw. Should have made a third option for "f2p but want to see votes. :(
    Also, go gorgons!