Daily quest pay out changes

So just noticed that my daily quest only pay out 3 gems instead of 5. Really? It’s that bad? You don’t owe us anything but an explanation on why these things are happening would be nice.

Comments

• I would never complain about this if they gave us more raid tickets available in the Aether shop or let me spend gold to do more raids. AllImSayin’

You’re not the only upset about the 2 gem subtraction, buddy. :/
  • My frustration, and maybe I am not wording correctly, is with the overall treatment of gems. 2.99 deal gone, tower payout deemed unsustainable, prices for gems doubled, gem cost for items in shop quadrupled, things that used to be free, now called free if you buy them with gems. I don’t mean to sound critical, but perhaps I could be more supportive of these changes if I could get a true explanation of what is driving this from the devs. I can speculate, and it’s not a good, but would rather have the story first hand,
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited November 13
    liliphire wrote: »
    My frustration, and maybe I am not wording correctly, is with the overall treatment of gems. 2.99 deal gone, tower payout deemed unsustainable, prices for gems doubled, gem cost for items in shop quadrupled, things that used to be free, now called free if you buy them with gems. I don’t mean to sound critical, but perhaps I could be more supportive of these changes if I could get a true explanation of what is driving this from the devs. I can speculate, and it’s not a good, but would rather have the story first hand,

I don't think they will confirm that the previous model of distributing gems over the course of a quarter to a year is no longer profitable, and they need to get out of the red. Doing so might have people deciding to leave the game all together. On the other hand, it could be an experiment on how to maximize their profits. If this model of purchasing is even worse, they may change it next quarter to be a happy median between the old model and this new model.
  • liliphire wrote: »
    So just noticed that my daily quest only pay out 3 gems instead of 5. Really? It’s that bad? You don’t owe us anything but an explanation on why these things are happening would be nice.

Mine are still worth five. I wonder why?
  • PVP = 5
    Pve = 3
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png