Getting to be too much now...

...gems rewards are getting less and less
...gems are getting more expensive
...event ticket prices skyrocketing
...stamina packs skyrocketing
...honor getting harder to earn
...quests getting longer (10 pvp matches for 1 stage, etc)
...and in the new tower, every team can have a hopper and a Solaris, but I only get 1 zoom

I think I'll take a break today and go try a cheaper mobile game where it is easier and faster to progress....this is beginning to feel like my last job...

Thanks for letting me vent....

Comments

• Certainly.
  • If you want an "easy to progress" game than play casual non grindy games lel and tbf i like this genre of game collect heroes make dream team and **** everyone and i must say Db got the fastest progress U only been playing for a month or i got some good runes for my lvl 4 stared heroes and yes tower is a pain but you just gotta get stronger a lot of players say it super easy soo..maybe you are not patient enough :P
  • I looked left... I looked right... no period in sight.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I have been playing for over two years and am enjoying it less and less. I agree with Sirtanley. Everything is too expensive and they have taken the joy out of the game. I used to start my day with the Tower while I ate my breakfast. It put me in a good mood for the day. Now having Solaris on two or three floors depresses me. I don’t even feel good when I win. Recently I spent over 5000 gems trying to get Solaris in the vip portal. Now I’m broke. There is nothing in the game that makes me happy. I will probably quit after thie next event. Bring back some joy.
  • I have been playing for over two years and am enjoying it less and less. I agree with Sirtanley. Everything is too expensive and they have taken the joy out of the game. I used to start my day with the Tower while I ate my breakfast. It put me in a good mood for the day. Now having Solaris on two or three floors depresses me. I don’t even feel good when I win. Recently I spent over 5000 gems trying to get Solaris in the vip portal. Now I’m broke. There is nothing in the game that makes me happy. I will probably quit after thie next event. Bring back some joy.

You have been playing 2 years and still can't auto tower?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png