A Gallery of Skin Ideas

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited November 14 in Community Creations
Pretty self-explanatory, really. This is a Gallery of all the skin ideas I’ve come up with recently. And by recently, I mean since my art style changed to what it is now. Oh, and the “Doctor Kobal” Skin actually is @Z0mbieC4tz’s Idea. I just drew it.

Wildthorn Willow
cd7jxwb38h0n.jpeg
Lifeguard Sir William
3689usiy0vr8.jpeg
Demon Fury Rogar
kjyav0xgdbco.jpeg
Doom Raider Abigail
2j6rdnarc582.jpeg
Chemist Therand
lyad7bu1hrer.jpeg
Oni Takumi
aszwj9gba32x.jpeg
Brutal Balog
utb93ncdk2h6.jpeg
Kung-Fu Sifu
bg2u2oxaoms4.jpeg
Crystal King Bramble
llbu4k95yn1f.jpeg
Doctor Phenol
oarlgcofk7rt.png
Mecha Alexandros
57nw0u1q68ab.jpeg
"Doctor" Kobal (By @Z0mbieC4tz)
yd8pxki3d7v6.png
Assassin Indigo
5fkbea404xvj.jpeg
Flame Princess Nimrel
njh6v3g2qfvk.jpeg
Sugar-n-Spice Hopper
opxhd3zcu7hc.png
Aztec Stonefist
es94181qf5qb.jpeg
Selwyn Iceheart
0cj2u69amze6.jpeg
Manhunter Jabber
263lpxpkdm1c.jpeg
Divine Emily
otvqf3tfwa2j.jpeg
Chef Yoko
3utbcg6iuowl.jpeg
Sir Squinch, Court Clown Zurk, and Warlock NubNub
izo41hi71gqq.png
Executioner Kozar
yjh1413upyaj.jpeg
Manglesaur
sk7zfgetn2e3.jpeg
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    And yes, some of these heroes already have skins. For some, they didn't when I made the skin. For others, they had one, but it may have been a holiday skin or joke skin (or reversely, they had a serious skin and I made a silly skin), or I just didn't like it. Anyways, just saying please know that I know some of them already have skins. I'm just doing this for fun!
  • Some of those skins are really awesome and fitting, espacially the Kozar one, it's awesome.
    Also, when I saw the Jabber skin, I instantly thought about Rengar from LoL, did you took some inspiration?
    Some of those skins are really awesome and fitting, espacially the Kozar one, it's awesome.
    Also, when I saw the Jabber skin, I instantly thought about Rengar from LoL, did you took some inspiration?

Nope, not intentionally! I quit League a while ago, but I did play it, and Rengar was one of my favorites, so many I sort of subconsciously did?
  • first off, i want to say how awesome and unique all of these are, but i have two complaints...

one: sifu's look is... i dont exactly know why i don't like it that much maybe it is the mix of odd dress shirt you could laugh at and badass sunglasses and slighly out of place headband and hair

two: lifeguard sir william- this one just does not really give the feel of sir william at all
    first off, i want to say how awesome and unique all of these are, but i have two complaints...

one: sifu's look is... i dont exactly know why i don't like it that much maybe it is the mix of odd dress shirt you could laugh at and badass sunglasses and slighly out of place headband and hair

two: lifeguard sir william- this one just does not really give the feel of sir william at all

The Sifu one is based on the American stereotype of Kung-Fu masters, specifically in movies. The “dress” he’s wearing is a martial arts uniform.

I’ll give you one thing; The sunglasses were, in a sense, not based on Japanese fighters, but more so the American fighters who were often teamed up with their oriental partners in the movies. But the headband is also inspired by the Japanese fighters.

y5p0yif1xnao.jpeg

As for the Sir William one... I see your point, but we also have never seen Sir William without his armor/helmet on, so I’m simply speculating what he looks like under it all. Perhaps if it was actually in game, it would feel more like the real Sir William. No way to say.