Latest Meta for GG

Get ready for the latest META! Guilds that dropped their mains for low level Alts for easier PVP. Shame your mains aren't good enough.

Good luck everyone!
9gJSaHl.gif

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited November 14
    How many players have low level alts? Why would you want "easier" pvp? I'd imagine that would just make the long grind even more boring. It seems like a very small edge and if you aren't going for first (Looking at last PvP event I assume FB is not going for first) what's the gain? Unless you found low level pvp more fun - then by all means.
  • A bot on a low level alt can really do some damage during this next GG. I wonder who bots?
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • nobody cheats in dungeon boss, in any capacity...i thought that was a universal truth. B)
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Oh the poor, innocent soul.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited November 14
    Do people really still think people bot?

Other than the one confirmed case, which was PVE, I don’t think anyone has even had reason to claim people are using bots.

PVE is easy to overpower — I wouldn’t be surprised if it were possible to auto basic through every single level of Boss Mode at the moment — but PvP would be much much harder to automate, especially since FESH is no longer viable. That meta might have almost been doable because it really was the same specials every time. (Only trick would have determine who to hit with Shade.)

The Solaris and Undead meta seems a lot more complex and not really reasonable to automate.

• Someone should alert the moderators. There seems to be a big problem with chatbots on this forum. Seems a few select individuals have automated the task of pulling data from whatever event is currently happening and loosely turning it into a generic accusation of botting. I suspect the reason would be they are frustrated with their placement in recent events and have resorted to automated attacks attempting to undermine other competitors instead.

They aren't getting very much traction but it's still annoying. Would be nice if the moderators could put an end to it. There's already a system to detect automated posts by advertising bots, perhaps it could be updated to find these types of bots?
    centralcommand
  • How many players have low level alts? Why would you want "easier" pvp? I'd imagine that would just make the long grind even more boring. It seems like a very small edge and if you aren't going for first (Looking at last PvP event I assume FB is not going for first) what's the gain? Unless you found low level pvp more fun - then by all means.

you would be surprised.
    there are many many alts between levels 35 and 50. I get stomped by them all the time. the level 70 whales who spend lots create alts and gear up only 4-6 of the ideal heroes and stomp everyone at these levels.

litespeed