Fan Hero Idea: Roxane, the Brawler!

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited November 15 in Fan-Made Heroes
Roxane, the Brawler

av5d8lc4g532.jpeg

A born fighter, Roxane would often get lost in the woods, only to return home late at night with a bear slung over her shoulder. She’s beaten entire squadrons of soldiers with nothing but her fists and kicks. Don’t be fooled by her red boxing gloves, by the way. They’re not soft - In fact, they’re made of solid red iron! When not fighting, she likes to bench-press the Constructs to increase her strength even further.

Stats (Lv70, 6*):
Health - 5,331
Attack - 1,914 (+15/20/25%)
Defense - 2,108
Skill - 1,177
Hit Chance - 100%
Crit Chance - 5% (+20/25/30%)
Dodge Chance - 0%
[Fire Resist] - 33%
[Nature Resist] - 16%
[Spirit Resist] - 3%

Element: Fire
[Warrior]
Passive Abilities:
0A:
Stable Fighter - Hero is Immune to becoming Dazed or Off-Balanced.
Warrior Fury - Grants Warrior allies +[15%] to Atk and +[5%] to Crit.
Prepped and Ready - For the first turn of battle, this hero is Fast. Additionally, this hero starts duneons with +1 energy.
1A:
Warrior Fury II - Grants Warrior allies +[20%] to Atk and +[10%] to Crit.
Double Up - This hero’s basic attacks hit twice against enemies with >50% Health. The second hit will always Crit.
2A:
Warrior Fury III - Grants Warrior allies +[25%] to Atk and +[15%] to Crit.
Prepped and Ready II - For the first turn of battle, this hero is Fast. Additionally, this hero starts dungeons with +2 energy.
Immovable Stance - This hero cannot lose energy, be retaliated against, Slowed, or have their Atk stat lowered.

Abilities:
Punch - Basic Physical Melee attack dealing [49.5% Attack] damage. Hits twice against foes with >50% health, guaranteeing a Crit on the second hit.

Flurry of Flames - Roxane unleashes a torrent of punches on a single target, dealing 5x [23.0% Attack] Physical Melee Damage with a chance to Burn the target. Ignores Armor.
Cooldown: 5

Pump Iron - Roxane gets herself worked up, increasing her Max Health by [40%]. She then grants herself Atk+ for 2 turns and Pumped for 4 turns.
Cooldown: 5

Disabling Jab - Roxane target’s an enemy’s critical spots, dealing [99.9% Attack] Physical Melee damage, lowering the target’s energy by 2, and Disabling them for 2 turns. Disabled enemies are Slowed, and cannot use abilities.
Cooldown: 4
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If you’re wondering why it says “+20/25/30%” next to her Crit stat and not “+5/10/15%”, it’s because I always include the Crit boost from a hero’s skill stat. In her case, it’s a solid 15%.

I’ve noticed a Hero seems to get 1% Crit for approximately every 81 points in their Skill stat. That’s how I calculate it.
  • really cool and awesome abilities!

we do need another multi special like sifu's, i like it!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    really cool and awesome abilities!

Thanks! I think Sifu would also benefit greatly from having a passive like Prepped and Ready, that made him Fast for the first turn of battle. Of course, he would need many more buffs to finally become viable, but it would be a nice start. Having Sifu Be Fast for a turn, combined with his surprisingly powerful first ability, could make him something of a Shade or Hopper counter.

A strong Sifu can even cut through 4 out of 5 of Furnace’s Abs of Steel in one attack!
  • really cool and awesome abilities!

Thanks! I think Sifu would also benefit greatly from having a passive like Prepped and Ready, that made him Fast for the first turn of battle. Of course, he would need many more buffs to finally become viable, but it would be a nice start. Having Sifu Be Fast for a turn, combined with his surprisingly powerful first ability, could make him something of a Shade or Hopper counter.

A strong Sifu can even cut through 4 out of 5 of Furnace’s Abs of Steel in one attack!

exactly why i use sifu sometimes against furnace teams!