I've got a ton of schoolwork to do for college, friend stuff to manage, my parents to deal with, money issues, etc. Right now the last thing I need is more negativity. Oh, and the news. Politics. Can't forget that. Point is, I'm stressed out as heck and I think we all need to take a deep breath and look at what's happening that's good. Cuz there is some if you just look for a little bit.
- This GG wasn't as big a flop as the last one. Sure, it was a flop, but at least we didn't lose all our tickets. This time it was just trophies. That's definitely bad, but it didn't really affect the rewards at all. I mean... if everyone lost some trophies, then we're all still on the same footing, right?
- The new quest thing where rewards go to guildmates as well is a neat idea. I hope to see some continuation of that. I will say the rewards were lacking, though. Or maybe the quests were a bit too annoying. Almost none of my guild seemed to actually complete them. I suggest making quest lines for the next event. Be they PvE or PvP based, I don't care, but please don't make us do 15 of the same thing without shaking it up along the way.
- A new Ekko skin. Don't like it? Great, you don't have to use it. I for one love it.
- The PvP buffs/debuffs were really cool. I love the creativity there! Hoping you guys can come up with some more cool stuff next time.
- The feedback on the forums. Yeah, I know, it's mostly negative. But I'm thinking, maybe they'll start listening now? With two huge events causing such massive outrage, maybe it isn't such a bad thing. Hopefully they're learning and the next one will be even better. Perfect? No. But better. All that matters is that they keep getting better. And I think this one was much better.
If you have complaints/negative comments, please
don't put them here. Make your own thread of a list of things you hate, or something. Just don't put it here. This is a positive-only thread!