Can We Look at the Upsides for Once?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
I've got a ton of schoolwork to do for college, friend stuff to manage, my parents to deal with, money issues, etc. Right now the last thing I need is more negativity. Oh, and the news. Politics. Can't forget that. Point is, I'm stressed out as heck and I think we all need to take a deep breath and look at what's happening that's good. Cuz there is some if you just look for a little bit.
  • This GG wasn't as big a flop as the last one. Sure, it was a flop, but at least we didn't lose all our tickets. This time it was just trophies. That's definitely bad, but it didn't really affect the rewards at all. I mean... if everyone lost some trophies, then we're all still on the same footing, right?
  • The new quest thing where rewards go to guildmates as well is a neat idea. I hope to see some continuation of that. I will say the rewards were lacking, though. Or maybe the quests were a bit too annoying. Almost none of my guild seemed to actually complete them. I suggest making quest lines for the next event. Be they PvE or PvP based, I don't care, but please don't make us do 15 of the same thing without shaking it up along the way.
  • A new Ekko skin. Don't like it? Great, you don't have to use it. I for one love it.
  • The PvP buffs/debuffs were really cool. I love the creativity there! Hoping you guys can come up with some more cool stuff next time.
  • The feedback on the forums. Yeah, I know, it's mostly negative. But I'm thinking, maybe they'll start listening now? With two huge events causing such massive outrage, maybe it isn't such a bad thing. Hopefully they're learning and the next one will be even better. Perfect? No. But better. All that matters is that they keep getting better. And I think this one was much better.

If you have complaints/negative comments, please don't put them here. Make your own thread of a list of things you hate, or something. Just don't put it here. This is a positive-only thread!
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• KangKang Member
    edited November 21
    I'm happy that the event did not begin on Thanksgiving :)
  • @JackHallow666 - i would agree.

Things i liked about the event
    - The bar was so low in order to get the skin which is all i wanted from the event.
    - buffs/debuffs that were added let me mess around with monsters and use some that i would never normally use.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Im glad that 99% of the players left this game. Less competition is a good thing
  • Well , lets hope the game is not trying to milk us before shutting down *cough*.

And many quit huh ?, no wonder i made it to warlord lel , side note finally facing those Solaris teams and i get the pain , but it just seems challenging not frustrating,the events are too cramped but I guess they are trying to give players something to do ?.

Nice new profile picture Jack.
  • ATORATOR Member
    MY question, is directed to JACK HOLLOW, what kind of gifts or perks do you get from being a vol. for dungeon boss, if any ??? A serious question, with no implications intended !!! It seems like all volunteers support dungeon boss changes but doesn't seem to reflect the opinions of most players.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    ATOR wrote: »
    MY question, is directed to JACK HOLLOW, what kind of gifts or perks do you get from being a vol. for dungeon boss, if any ??? A serious question, with no implications intended !!! It seems like all volunteers support dungeon boss changes but doesn't seem to reflect the opinions of most players.

We don't get anything, really, lol. Our perk was originally being able to chat directly with the devs, but since we moved from Slack to Line, that perk isn't really special anymore. Now everyone can talk to the devs if they'd like. I probably seem different because I'm overly optimistic. That's not because I'm a guru and getting any perks, I just love the game and don't think it's all gloom and doom like many others. But that's completely personal.

I honestly forget who else is a guru. I don't think we're much different from the players. I'm a little disconnected because I'm level 70 and I don't do PvP much, but that doesn't have anything to do with being a guru. Heck, I don't even know if they're looking for gurus anymore.
  • @JackHallow666

Surprise!! You're the only active Guru left.

• ATORATOR Member
    Glad to hear it and thanks for your reply. i'm an optomist also, been with this game for over 2 yrs., the game has changed dramatically. Used to be a RPG game with alot of quest dungeons and new enemies to try to defeat to a PVP Guild VS Guild game? I think this has angered alot of players and is starting to hurt the game.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    ATOR wrote: »
    Glad to hear it and thanks for your reply. i'm an optomist also, been with this game for over 2 yrs., the game has changed dramatically. Used to be a RPG game with alot of quest dungeons and new enemies to try to defeat to a PVP Guild VS Guild game? I think this has angered alot of players and is starting to hurt the game.

I don’t think the Guild Games themselves are what’s hurting it. I think it’s how it’s being executed. Not to mention all the bugs, missing tickets and trophies, poor rewards, etc. Hopeully the next Guild Games will be the best so far - especially now that they’ve gotten all this feedback and two shining examples of what not to do.

The Guild Games could be very fun and add a lot to the game if they just make the proper adjustments.