Idea For a Legendary Elf: Helios

Helios:

Element: Light: +30% bonus against DARK enemies.

Tags: Fast Legendary Elf Healer

Traits:
• Elven Kingship I: ATK + DEF for each Elf ally by 10%
• Fast: Attacks first
• Shifty: Innate ability to dodge

Abilities:
• Wand: Basic ranged LIGHT attack
• Intervention: Allies gain King's Guard passive, Buffed Attack and random ally will revenge an attack made against Helios. Elves will do two attacks. Lasts 3 turns. Cooldown: 5 turns

Next Ascension:

New Traits:
• Elven Kingship II: ATK + DEF for each Elf ally by 15%
• Prejudice I: First enemy to Damage Helios, Helios does X1.5 to that family for the rest of the Dungeon
• Sun Priest I: Helios heals 50% of damage done to SUNBURNT targets. Allied Elves heal 25%
• Majesty: Allies Elves gain 20% HP for each Elf alive

New Ability:
• Solar Barrage: Ranged light attack on all enemies, with a chance to apply Sunburnt. Prejudice applies. Cooldown: 5 turns

Next Ascension:

New Traits:
• Elven Kingship III: ATK + DEF for each Elf ally by 25%
• Prejudice II: First enemy to Damage Helios, Helios does X2 to that family for the rest of the Dungeon
• Sun Priest II: Helios heals 75% of damage done to SUNBURNT targets. Allied Elves heal 50%

New Ability:
• Not Worthy: Ranged light attack on all enemies. Helios purges all Buffs from enemy team, healing all allies per buff purged. Helios also transfers over any de-buffs from allies to the enemy team. Attack does boosted damage for any preexisting de buff on target enemies. Cooldown: 5

In addition, Helios adds the following abilities to Elf heroes that are on the same team as him:
• Shadow Queen Daeris: When on a team with Helios, Shadow Queen Daeris has a chance to debilitate target enemy
• Indigo: When on a team with Helios, Indigo gets Tit for Tat trait.
• Willow Swift: When on a team with Helios, Willow Swift has a chance to do a second sniper shot on a random enemy
• Lady Nimriel: When on a team with Helios, Lady Nimriel has a chance to burn target enemy

Comments