Where's HaxusBloodbane?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
I haven't heard or seen from him in forever. Actually, I found his PvP Defense the other day. It wasn't that great. Like he hasn't updated it since Shade came out. I'm worried...

@HaxusBloodbane, if you're there, are you still playing? Will you ever update your PvP defense? Are you still on the forums? Where is that hero design contest you promised over a year ago!? :cry:

Comments

• MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited November 2017
    The only forum member to get an enemy boss named after him. I’m sad that he’s gone. :disappointed:
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited November 2017
    Come back haxus! I want a boss named after me too. That would be cool.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • If you ever want to see him again pay me 250 Solaris tokens.
  • For 5 Jabber tokens, I will make @danac disappear.
  • For 10 gold, I can bust bvs2 outta prison.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • For 10 gold, I can bust bvs2 outta prison.

what about bvs72?
    would that take 360 gold?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    bvs72 wrote: »
    For 5 Jabber tokens, I will make @danac disappear.

by39h83qr7kc.jpeg
    5lki80arfoc6.jpeg
    zgvk1v2sj8o5.jpeg
    yfxbct6kur25.jpeg
    bm737ipe44f7.jpeg
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited November 2017
    Since HaxusBloodbane hasn't been to the forum since Sept 23, thinking he/she might be taking an extended break from DB. Or quit entirely... :/
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 72 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • danac wrote: »
    For 10 gold, I can bust bvs2 outta prison.

what about bvs72?
    would that take 360 gold?

Yes, yes it would.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I haven't heard or seen from him in forever. Actually, I found his PvP Defense the other day. It wasn't that great. Like he hasn't updated it since Shade came out. I'm worried...

@HaxusBloodbane, if you're there, are you still playing? Will you ever update your PvP defense? Are you still on the forums? Where is that hero design contest you promised over a year ago!? :cry:

I was here before the forum was built. It was built around me.

I still hate PVP since shade was added. Don't really care about it. My interest is in PVE!

As for my leave of absence. Mostly due to being in university. You don't get much free time when you're writing long essays. I still play daily however and at minimum gather my guild crowns and beat up the tower for it's lunch money.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

I still hate PVP since shade was added. Don't really care about it. My interest is in PVE!

As for my leave of absence. Mostly due to being in university. You don't get much free time when you're writing long essays. I still play daily however and at minimum gather my guild crowns and beat up the tower for it's lunch money.

HE LIVES!

Haxus! How many of my hero ideas did you miss since you were gone!? :open_mouth:

• As for my leave of absence. Mostly due to being in university. You don't get much free time when you're writing long essays. .

They still make you do that? I thought nowadays everyone just cut and pasted from the internet.

...still waiting on my Solaris tokens.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »

As for my leave of absence. Mostly due to being in university. You don't get much free time when you're writing long essays. .

They still make you do that? I thought nowadays everyone just cut and pasted from the internet.

If you plagerize things you can get booted out of university. So no, no one does that.

HE LIVES!

Haxus! How many of my hero ideas did you miss since you were gone!? :open_mouth:

I dunno, six, seven maybe?
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

As for my leave of absence. Mostly due to being in university. You don't get much free time when you're writing long essays. .

If you plagerize things you can get booted out of university. So no, no one does that.

HE LIVES!

I dunno, six, seven maybe?

So you’ve just been lurking here, seeing everything but never talking?

Clever. Bvs and Danac could learn a thing or two from you!

• So you’ve just been lurking here, seeing everything but never talking?

If bvs and i both stopped posing there'd be 5 posts a day on the entire site.

And two of them would be from farfella.

So you’ve just been lurking here, seeing everything but never talking?

If bvs and i both stopped posing there'd be 5 posts a day on the entire site.

And two of them would be from farfella.

You're right, his posing is too fabulous. I simply must comment whenever Bvs poses.
  • I have no comment.
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I have no comment.

j168wsq9b8xk.jpeg
  • There is a fantastic opportunity to troll some people here, I just know it!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I have no comment.

I have no response to that.