Balog and Abigail

I think a real interesting team that could happen would be a "Barbarian Team", that would operate like "Attack Power is converted to defense" and "For every attack done to them enrages them, increasing attack power" along with "chance to burn on hit".

Furthermore, This could be a real good way to get Balog and Abigail both heavily back in the game.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Are you serious, dude? Balog is awesome! On a team with Ponti, he has a small chance to Silence on BASIC ATTACKS! Not to mention, Abigail has a skin. And as we all know, skins = wins. Clearly they’re fine in their current state and don’t need any help.

/sarcasm
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • How do you even post a comment with no words?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Someone try stacking greater/superior runes on him, i wanna see if he can possibly be useful. Its so funny to even think that Balog used to be slow. I remember those balog events in the earlier days, when you had a "chance" to get him by completing the dungeon.
  • I feel as if he could acually be useful somehow... silence is very powerful when used correctly.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • According to my research, Abigail has the single most potent PvP opener possible - maybe give it a whirl! B)

Someone build a team around her to prove my point, please!
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited December 6
    Ummm... you might want you run those numbers again. Is that really possible?
    Also, go gorgons!
  • But remember kids, One shade a day keeps the debuffs away! In other words shade made debuffs useless
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Deathrift_ Koros.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • did nobody watch my video??
    i have pretty legit numbers...until someone identifies otherwise...
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • I did craig. Balog is actually weak because of his tank tag (ironic right) since all that does is cause casters to one shot him, as he is no real tank.
  • 14eQB6
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • What you saying about no words?
    Anyway, I remember the time we had a GG quest, were we had to beat levels only using Abby and Balog :|
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • A barbarian team would be interesting.
    They could be a new family, since everyone knows that barbarians are not like normal humans.

The next blue hero shoul be a barbarian leader and Abigail and Balog could get their long deserved update.

Abigail, turned into a fast hero. Could have the same skills, appropriate stats adjustments and a few new passives like barbarian scout (+% skill)

Balog. General stats update. Taunt and thunderous shout merged into one opening skill, Thunderous taunt. Call to battle, team attack increase and all barbarians attack a random target. Bull rush.
    New traits: barbarian guard, +25% defence and starts taunting if on team with the barbarian leader. Too stubborn... (like unbreakable heart, first deathblow decreases health to 1)

All barbarians should have highly resistant (25 % resistance to status effects) and cleave (a extra random attack on a death blow)

Then there is only the matter of a barbarian leader to make the team viable...

Make Undead Great Again
  • I hear they are dating
  • We definitely need a Barby team!