Patch Notes: November 30th, 2017

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
We've got a few neat changes today!
  • If you go to the "Currency" tab of the profile menu, you'll see the number of free Great, Heroic, and VIP Portal pulls you have! (FINALLY!) We are aware that the VIP Summon icon is the same as the Heroic Summon icon. That is because there currently isn't a dedicated VIP Summon icon and we figured players would prefer to have the feature now than wait longer for it. If you tap and hold down the icons, you can see which one is Heroic Summons and which is VIP Summons.
  • Minor text clarification to the description of Hansuke's Kenjutsu. No functional change.
  • Fix to VIP points in a Solaris offer. It previously said that it paid out 80 VIP points and paid out 80, but 80 is not the normal rate for VIP points. We've fixed that.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited December 1
    The portal thing does me a happ!

Translation: I like the portal function where you can see the number of summons.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Wow.. Nice job!

• Please keep on doing this patch notes! I love the way we are in the loop about new features / changes and not in the dark like we have been for months.
  • Oh come now. You do this nice thing and then you give out all those Solaris tokens. At least try to make it so us f2ps can six star her... oh well. Can't please everyone. I am still happy!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Oh and while you're at it with these frequent patches, fix hagrim's token tool tip. It says he can be found exclusively in the heroic portal, which is a lie as he is never their, except during the occasional event. Make it say he is exclusively found in guild rewards.
  • ruqqsruqqs Member
    Good changes, keep it going!

I would also appreciate if you could do up an option to purchase in bulk.

During the x3 mats event, i changed 100k pwnage points for Loot Keys and took me 250 times of clicking.

Cheers.
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    edited December 1
    I just leave this little smile here for the portal pull #’s.
    Appreciate the patch notes too. :)
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • Things looking up
  • I did not see any such changes on the currency tab of my profile. I did a hard restart. Last night "Dungeon Boss Got Better" so I assume I have the latest version: 0.5.9220
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    I did not see any such changes on the currency tab of my profile. I did a hard restart. Last night "Dungeon Boss Got Better" so I assume I have the latest version: 0.5.9220

It's not the most intuitive but you have to "scroll" down to see the heroic portal count. Took me a bit to figure it out too.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited December 2
    sirtainly wrote: »
    I did not see any such changes on the currency tab of my profile. I did a hard restart. Last night "Dungeon Boss Got Better" so I assume I have the latest version: 0.5.9220

It's not the most intuitive but you have to "scroll" down to see the heroic portal count. Took me a bit to figure it out too.

I thought of that, too, after I saw how "vertically uncentered" the entry for stamina seemed, and did try and scroll. Just now, after another "DB just got better" I tried again to be sure. It doesn't scroll.

EDIT: 1 hour later - Guess What?

I had been using my right hand to scroll. The right side of the display does not scroll. The central empty area between the columns does not scroll. Your fingers must actually be on the left side icons to scroll the left side independently. I would have never guessed since there's no overt visual column separator.

I'm on an ipad, so I suspect anyone on a tablet who would tend to use their right hand on the right side, won't see the scroll. Don't know about phones...

I'd suggest some sort of visual scroll indicator.

Who knew?

Post edited by sirtainly on