FRIENDLY PVP?

I just thought it could be a really cool idea to battke your friends, you know. In real time too, then we could have some real fun i think. It should be rewardless to play, and shouldn't cost anything. Just a gamemode for having fun with your friends.
That sound cool?
Level:65
please send arcane evos
Favorite Hero: Hopper
Tagged:

Comments

• we asked this week after week in guild summons - i believe it was taken under advisement. that and being able to test your own defenses.
    Personally I think they are being coy about it and dont want to allow it, as it would allow us number junkies to reverse engineer the attack calculation formulas, which for whatever reason they guard like hillary's email server.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • ****, that sucks. I just wanted to play with my friends, it would really be fun to fight against eachother and test eachother's defenses, but the future of these suggestions look bleak...
    please send arcane evos
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If they just counted it like a regular PvP raid that consumed tickets, I don’t see the problem. I think the only thing should be that both players have to be the same level and use the same level heroes, otherwise people could essentially farm ‘free raids’ by having their buddy use a team of level 1’s.

Or maybe only allow one friend battle per hour.
  • If they just counted it like a regular PvP raid that consumed tickets, I don’t see the problem. I think the only thing should be that both players have to be the same level and use the same level heroes, otherwise people could essentially farm ‘free raids’ by having their buddy use a team of level 1’s.

Or maybe only allow one friend battle per hour.

Another solution could be to let the two players decide what level the heroes can be, that way high-level players could play with lower-level players and still have a fair fight.

At the very least there shouldn't be a reward, that way it's dwfinwtly gonna get exploited in some way.
    please send arcane evos
  • Two players battling each other in real time would mean a significant software effort - for the "real time" aspect.

One player going up against the team of another player but with only the attacker controlling as pvp is now, would be a lot less work to implement.
  • the idea of fighting a friend was to be 0 honor, 0 trophies, and 0 streak - just a way to practice against certain defenses and such.
    I do not like charging raid tickets for this.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Oh I say no tickets required, and no trophies. Maybe minimal gold/ honor, if any.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!