Patch Notes: December 1st, 2017

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
You all said you wanted patch notes about every little change, so I'm giving you patch notes for EVERY. LITTLE. CHANGE. :)

We added a happy little sun button to the town screen for the ongoing Light event. We've come to like making little wiggling icons for events, they're fun.

That's all for today!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Love this!
  • Appreciate the patch notes, thanks.
  • You awesome wonderful man! Thank You!
  • Thanks @Joel it's fun to always look forward to patch notes !

December 1st! , 30 more days!
  • Yes perfect this is what we've been wanting for months. I don't care how little the change, its always appreciated to present the changes you guys make. Since I said it yesterday and nothing was done, I still would like it if hagrim's token tool tip is fixed so it says his tokens are rewarded in the guild crown tourney and not in the heroic summon.
  • this makes the game alive.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    'Cuz every little change... is gonna be onli-ine...
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I like those little wriggly things. Especially when they navigate me straight to the event dungeons screen
  • Add me to the chorus. Love these notices.
  • RegusRegus Member
    Thanks!! Really appreciate these
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The best thing about the recent patches are that they have nothing to do about increasing expenditures but about increasing the player experience. I think they are a good sign. Well done.
  • Its funny how this supposed to be a bit jokish but in the end everione actually do like info about even small stuff like this one :blush:
  • I actually really like the "boost!" by the campaign button when the evo and material events were going on I hope you guys keep doing this!
  • Yes. More patch notes are good, no matter how small.
  • Mo' wiggle is mo' better.