Julius and the Tanks are on a Rampage!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
6s10v9qwej0k.png

Ju-li-us of the dungeons, tanky as can be!
Ju-li-us of the dungeons, watch out for that enemy!

Take Julius and his tank buddies into battle to complete lots of quests, including the special "Monkey Business" quest line that will allow you to unlock the Jungle King Julius skin (or Heroic Summons if you already have it).
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Man, I like this event, but along with the Squinch event it feels like you’ve done this one a million times. I don’t mind it, but maybe just make a new Tank skin instead of having Julius’ skin every time? Like Astrid. She could use a skin.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • @joel Thanks for the Chain quest :)
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Though tanks are arguably the worst class in the game, I do appreciate the free heroic summons. Echoing @JackHallow666 , it would be nice to get new skin options, or at least cycle through the tank skins each quest (like Igo, Piggy, OE & Julius instead of just Julius).

Is there any chance you can consider removing "Thanks Tanks!" as a quest? Running dungeons with 3-4 slow heroes is brutal, and the 85 heal requirement onerous.

Love ticket events though, especially with mats.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    This event would be much better with 3x materials and 5 summons instead of 3 for those that already have the skin.
  • Love this event! 3 free heroic summons and a wide selection of rare hero tokens in the event shop. I'm going after furnace and astrid tokens to build up my defense team, though after I buy all the furnace tokens he will still be 3* :(
  • As a person who left the game just as skins came out, and has returned a few months ago, events like these have been super helpful for letting me get cool skins that i have missed out on. Thanks so much DB.
  • philphil Member
    The ticket payouts seem more generous than other recent events. This is nice, thanks!
  • Thank you for making the mat packs unlimited again. It does not go unnoticed :)
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited December 5
    They should have a seperate skin quest every time, just make sure to also rotate them every time too.
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
  • KnurtKnurt Member
    edited December 5
    Man, I like this event, but along with the Squinch event it feels like you’ve done this one a million times. I don’t mind it, but maybe just make a new Tank skin instead of having Julius’ skin every time? Like Astrid. She could use a skin.

"Everyone knows that skins = wins!"

-JackHallow666

Therefore, of course, MORE of the SAME skins multiple times equals EVEN MORE wins!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Of course! Excess skins get converted to Portal Summons. Used to give you 5 but now only 3. Making strides, I suppose.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Well remember the 5 heroic summon questlines were insane time sinks.. I'll take 3 and more free time to enjoy life (or the game) over 5 and hating DB at the end of step 99 (was really 18 steps, but still, very long)

• I want those really really long hard skin quests, they should also reward a festive Halloween or Christmas skin to reflect the difficulty
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    Thanks for a generous event. Got over 100k tickets without trying too hard, and that’s excellent for a 3-day event. Keep this up!